Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Djentleman420 t1_j5pnlut wrote

$5 for a fire energy?

Zoefschildpad t1_j5q8toa wrote

That's a bargain compared to natural gas right now.

CovidInMyAsshole t1_j5tics8 wrote

Just give me a bean burrito and I csn supply you with a years worth of gas.

As_I_Stroke_My_Balls t1_j5ppfeh wrote

Nah they should be arrested for selling that card for 5 dollars.

GamebyNumbers t1_j5pys45 wrote

You don't hunt a man

Shlitmy9thaccount t1_j5q6pdj wrote

I think you’re confusing your life with John Rambo again

GamebyNumbers t1_j5q8pmm wrote

You know you hunt a man he can snap like a twig. Next thing you know he's up at night, he's burning down a village in 'Nam.. He's killing everything that moves.. everything that lives..

collimat t1_j5qzhh0 wrote

"white, bearded, and has a heavy build"... Have they tried literally any card shop in the country?

winter-has-come91 t1_j5qwrkj wrote

now I just gotta wait for Alf to come back in Pog form!

justforthearticles20 t1_j5uxftv wrote

Pennsylvania State Police vow that no expense will be spared in the investigation of this heinous crime. All other cases put on hold.

threebillion6 t1_j5pm7k0 wrote

Wait, Pokemon cards are back?

−5

SupaBloo t1_j5pnz4v wrote

It's continued to be one of those most popular trading card games since its inception over 20 years ago.

R_V_Z t1_j5q3z7g wrote

I don't know about Pokemon cards but I do know that some MTG cards I bought years ago are worth a lot more now.

kiashu t1_j5rxaw4 wrote

Until Wotc get scummy and reprint the crap out of them like they have been doing lately.

R_V_Z t1_j5s08xn wrote

Well, unless they kill the Reserved List my highest valued stuff is safe. Even some stuff they have reprinted hasn't dropped, such as my P3K Imperial Seal.

kiashu t1_j5sagkl wrote

Well I beleive the 30th anniversary edition reprinted things on the reserved list, although the cards can't be used in tournament play and have a border notifying them as such. You would probably know more than I do about the value of this kind of stuff. I have a bunch of old cards but I just keep them in a box, mostly older sets like alpha, beta, unlimited, Urza block, Ice age, tempest. I should probably go through things, had no idea of the value of some of this stuff.

bountygiver t1_j5vejjk wrote

Wdym reprinting is scummy, they should reprint everything, these are game pieces they should be accessible.

kiashu t1_j5xxm71 wrote

Make proxies, I don't care about that at all. It's when you reprint something that you said you wouldn't by the company it becomes a problem.

HypnoSmoke t1_j5q0h26 wrote

As the other person who replied implied, they were never really gone