Submitted by Prudent_Pool1933 t3_115mccv in nyc

Sharing this simple spreadsheet that includes all current and upcoming theatre shows in NYC, both on and off Broadway, along with their rush and lottery policies.

Link

Hope this is helpful. Welcome to share around!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

tsgram t1_j9367g5 wrote

What do the eyeballs emojis mean?

Prudent_Pool1933 OP t1_j93k4z7 wrote

Means highly anticipated show

Blowmewhileiplaycod t1_j964swd wrote

That's quite a subjective addition considering you have Hamilton on there (open for years, hardly anticipated, just expensive) and bad Cinderella (almost certain to flop)

Luke90210 t1_j93x3kb wrote

This is the live Theater Development Fund ticker. Lets one know whats currently on sale. If there is show one wants to see and its always on sale on Thursdays, plan accordingly.

https://www.tdf.org/nyc/81/TKTS-Live

ApartNefariousness95 t1_j93qeou wrote

Hubby and I went to see A beautiful Noise... excellent show, I highly recommend. I would like to see Camelot

AM5T3R6AMM3R t1_j95jubt wrote

Will be in NY in the end of April, with wife and 2 teenagers. Which show would you recommend, to keep entertained the kids?

Spicy_Urine t1_j95sbnn wrote

Possibly one of the Disney ones? Lion King, Aladdin?

NotKatieCase t1_ja61rx7 wrote

They said teens not 5 year olds

Spicy_Urine t1_ja66f6z wrote

Still excellent shows for teenagers and adults, but I thank you for your contribution

ryanleader4ever t1_j97hhfw wrote

Damn this is amazing thank you for putting this together and sharing!

NotKatieCase t1_ja61d2g wrote

Can my show Eyes on the Flag please be added? It's a workshop with Emerging Artists Theatre's SPARK fest. Audience talkback included.

March 12th, 7pm, tickets are $23.41 after fees (price goes up closer to and cash only at the door)

Logline- Former lovers go head to head in a dangerous game for justice after a tell-all book of their turbulent relationship is published.

It's a 50 minute thriller drama last seen at the NY winterfest in November and is being shopped around this summer to large stages for production. The Audience feedback would be very useful and important to my next steps.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eyes-on-the-flag-tickets-536197048807