Submitted by JumpNo8471 t3_10lxhx0 in nyc

Just warning that there is a lot of n-bomb going around disguised as lsd--real lsd is hard to find

If you do use drugs responsibility [NO SOURCING] please make sure to test your drugs--I didn't the first time and the experience was unpleasant.

Also avoid gel and get perforated only.

Practice harm reduction! Keep our community safe!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

NetQuarterLatte t1_j602wj8 wrote

>[...] the experience was unpleasant.

I hope you're okay.

I assume from the tone of your message that 'unpleasant' was an understatement.

Sirrplz t1_j61ogj0 wrote

Isn’t a numb tongue one of the symptoms? Also, don’t buy psychedelics off of randos. It’s not weed.

EmeraldFalcon89 t1_j61s4d8 wrote

it's less a symptom and more a hallmark that what you have in your mouth isn't acid. if you spit it out as soon as you start to feel a numbness/tingling, you'll probably be ok with most dosages.

the biggest risk is that dosages are easy to get wrong when it's active in micrograms.

FlyingBike t1_j5zvqjk wrote

I have some Ehrlich's reagent that I got from a friend with dance-safe, verified to test that a compound is acid (it will only change color for acid or similar compounds). Dm me if you want it to test a new batch

ADustedEwok t1_j61s1gl wrote

As someone who in their youth took a lot of 25i. 25i can be lethal in even medium amounts. Also LSD should have no taste. 25i tastes like straight hairspray spit that shit out. I used to get perforated sheets of 25i back in 2017.

Always do research for anything being put in your body.

Also had HPPD visual snow for years after.,

EzNotReal t1_j6497of wrote

You regularly took 25i over LSD on purpose? Why?

ADustedEwok t1_j64emer wrote

RCs were cool at the time. Sasha shulgin was a big name at the time and his experiences in tikhal and pikhal made me wasn’t to experiment.

If you dose stuff properly you are safe.

Op had negative experience. He might’ve had negative experience in lsd or mushrooms . Hallucinogenic experiences don’t have much to do with the drug more with the environment.

Also the idea of rcs is kindve absurd. LSD is a research chemical. That being said is highly recommend Al-lad or 1p-lsd over lsd. There are rumors that orange sunshine was the trademarked version of lsd which was just Al-lad. It gives much more of visual experience and less body

Edit: apparently it was lad 52 not Al-lad

drpvn t1_j5zv3j8 wrote

N-bomb?

Do you mean this?

eckoooz t1_j5zyu7w wrote

Yes nbomb is a nickname/street name for NBOMe.

harlemtechie t1_j639deo wrote

What is it exactly? I don't do LSD but I know I have friends that do.

nlikelyReaction t1_j63wipi wrote

If it's not white on white I don't fuck with it and only go to one guy

karlnuw t1_j62jm89 wrote

Orrr just buy 1p legally online.

brihamedit t1_j62okhn wrote

Is that lsd and how do you buy it?

karlnuw t1_j62p4sn wrote

It’s legal for research purposes in the US, it’s an analogue of LSD meaning it has a similar molecular structure which is a legal loophole in a lot of countries. It converts to LSD in the body so the come up is a little longer. Use duckduckgo to find vendors since google tends to suppress those kinds of searches, and cross reference on Reddit and other forums to make sure it’s a legit vendor.

savantdota t1_j63jmem wrote

Taking degeneracy to a whole new level.

−6

pyspark2020 t1_j63i8sk wrote

also.. another idea. If you are an addict seek help to stop your addiction. Good luck!

−9

oceanblue966 t1_j63tu9e wrote

Acid isn't addicting, nor are shrooms. You're misguided. Its even less addicting than weed and nicotine, a once in a while experience.

savantdota t1_j64ewxp wrote

They’re not addictive but they can be life ruining and make you a paranoid schizophrenic.

−2

BDnDSM_DM t1_j68say3 wrote

People who are prone to being paranoid schizophrenics can have their latent mental disorder triggered by psychedelics. They can’t make you a paranoid schizophrenic, that’s not how drugs or schizophrenia work.

thepipesarecall t1_j6gjxxc wrote

That’s not how hallucinogens work. They can only bring out schizophrenia earlier in people who would have developed it later.

Commercial-Impress74 t1_j63tgxg wrote

Idk why u were downvoted. 💯💯

−1