Submitted by reggitor t3_yhgn9u in philadelphia

My house is directly in line with the sports complex and whenever the Eagles/Phillies have a national anthem flyover they go right over us. We don’t always catch it, but when we do, my kidos go apeshit with joy. Is there a NFL/MLB/FAA website where you can lookup if a flyover is scheduled?

Go Birds. LFG Phils

Edit: Dangit just had one and they weren’t directly over us

https://imgur.com/a/ZGrS2BW

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ChesterArthur21 t1_iuduwye wrote

Finally a flyover post where OP isn’t whining like a baby about them!

PhillyPanda t1_iudppvw wrote

Sit outside for 15 minutes before kickoff

reggitor OP t1_iudq0dy wrote

That’s the current strat, but would love to take them to my neighbors roof.

Brraaap t1_iudqxky wrote

Head up to your neighbor's roof 10 minutes before that

reggitor OP t1_iudr0zc wrote

But then I have to chitchat every Sunday to get on their good graces and ask

Wuz314159 t1_iudn7do wrote

FlightRadar24.com ?

reggitor OP t1_iudnpqo wrote

Looked into that but I think you can only search by airline. Come on, we can do this /r/philadelphia

−1

TheBuff66 t1_iue64pr wrote

This is random but consider taking them on a Discovery Flight! Call up any local flight school and they'll offer it. For like $100 they'll get to "fly the plane" but it's well worth it for the experience

reggitor OP t1_iuee029 wrote

Thanks I’ll remember that. Probably too young at the moment.

HistoricalSubject t1_iuee6b6 wrote

This is wholesome, but because you used a curse word, it is disqualified and down regulated to adorable, which is still quite high on the scale of human qualities, so don't act like this is an insult, it's just that wholesomeness is very special (one could go so far as to say it is sacred, but that would open up a can of worms for us moderns so big that we do not have time to deal with it here, so we will let sleeping dogs lie for now) and it's standards so high that is must be protected at all costs from contamination. It must never be tainted or corrupted. Even a little bit.

−7