Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SchrodingersNutsack t1_j8y7xen wrote

awesome_smokey t1_j8xt4y2 wrote

SpaceGoonie t1_j8yba98 wrote

When I was a kid I fed a squirrel by hand in my Great Grandma's backyard. I assumed it must be "tame" so I tried to pick it up. It bit a hole right through my finger... I don't think I got a rabies shot for that, after yesterday's Reddit ride I fee like I dodged a bullet.

Ghiggs_Boson t1_j8yju2g wrote

Extremely rare for a squirrel to have rabies

Whitealroker1 t1_j8z9ldt wrote

Eat a sandwich in certain parts of Central Park and the squirrels will just walk up and start watching you.

philament23 t1_j8yy8z0 wrote

I’m not going to lie this is almost how I feel about squirrels. Almost, but not really. But almost. I hope you never get them stuck in your walls.

alskdw2 t1_j8zpuhu wrote

This. Especially red squirrels, most invasive awful pests in existence in my area.

philament23 t1_j9040c9 wrote

I had a couple invade my apartment’s walls once. A couple weeks straight just random scurrying around at all hours of the day. Then one died back there. Then the flies came. After another short amount of time my whole house was infested with flies. I killed a lot of them in whatever way I could but they kept coming. Finally I found where they were getting in through the tub surround and sealed it up and the problem ended. But oh, my, god I have never felt the same about squirrels since. And to dispel the question that may be in some people’s heads about how I could let this happen, I was renting, it was the landlord’s fault they got in in the first place, and he was a slumlord. Also, squirrels are just invasive assholes especially in areas with winter climates.

xprmntng t1_j8yf7b2 wrote

xprmntng t1_j8yfqu6 wrote

Previously in the series.

Vorhees87 t1_j8yhnj2 wrote

This should have its own subreddit

r/jasonstathamhair

SGirvan t1_j8z9jmx wrote

NOT GOING TO FALL INTO THE REDDIT HOLE THIS TIME

[deleted] t1_j8x6pd7 wrote

[deleted]

ApiContraption t1_j8x6peq wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post