Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

InWeGoNow t1_itruj44 wrote

I'm hoping with my response that this is posted looking for honest opinions.

Likes;. Good clarity and expression in eyes. Good focus throughout. Good light levels. Good skin tone color.

Dislikes: The tattoo is shown but hidden. The face is interesting but shadowed odd. The clothes mixture seems off. With all these being confusing for me, it becomes less artistic and more of something shot while out on a walk.

Bonus points for sharing your work in public. :)

Just_trying444 OP t1_itruud3 wrote

Hey, it's up to you. Who am I to tell people how to consume art. I was not looking for feedback but I appreciate it. Thank you.

−21

D-luxxxx t1_itswuos wrote

r/thisisfacebook

Just_trying444 OP t1_itsx4sk wrote

This is a website with a subreddit dedicated to photos!

−1

FrankAndDick t1_itrvxud wrote

This isn't Snapchat

Just_trying444 OP t1_itrw3v4 wrote

You do understand that the pics subreddit is going to have pictures in it right?

FrankAndDick t1_itrxos8 wrote

Well, I hope you got the amount of attention you were seeking

Just_trying444 OP t1_itrxuco wrote

Not seeking any attention. I just like to take photos and have no where to share them. I could care less if it gets 5 upvotes.

−1

TOVE892 t1_itsswkp wrote

You mean you "couldn't care less".

Just_trying444 OP t1_itst257 wrote

No, I care about 5% or so but could be convinced to care less. So, I could care less.

−4

TOVE892 t1_itst5ho wrote

Don't be stupid.

Just_trying444 OP t1_itstcxu wrote

You are wrong is all I am saying because I meant what I said. Sorry your correction is incorrect. I could care less for sure. I could delete my reddit and not think about it ever in my life. So, yeah, I could care less.

TOVE892 t1_itsu3b4 wrote

Then you fundamentally misunderstand the implications of the phrase. To say that you literally "could care less" would mean anything from carrying a miniscule amount, all the way up to caring completely - it would become essentially meaningless. Just accept that you're wrong and stop pretending.

thoth1000 t1_itsexm6 wrote

What's the rationale behind the choice of clothes? I'm just legitimately curious.

Just_trying444 OP t1_itsf1nu wrote

I didn't pick the clothes. I'm the photographer and I usually just tell my models to wear whatever they're comfortable in.

thoth1000 t1_itsfbb3 wrote

Got it, I thought you might have been trying to say something.

Just_trying444 OP t1_itsfkxi wrote

Nope. Not at this shoot. I do a lot of paint stuff and projection stuff that have a bit more meaning and creativity. This was basically just a glamor boudoir shoot

Alarmed-Diamond-7000 t1_ittpy7e wrote

Oh if I had a dollar every time a dude thought a picture of an attractive thin white woman with a blank expression on her face was art, I would have a lot of dollars

TwoCanSee t1_itsuiuo wrote

I feel that there are better ones you took during this shoot.

mgonzo t1_its6spo wrote

Care Bear Stare! Sticks belly out

Just_trying444 OP t1_its6xby wrote

Hahaha. I used to love the carebears

mgonzo t1_its71b9 wrote

Used too? Come on don't lie to yourself, you can never stop loving the care bears 😁

Just_trying444 OP t1_its7hx8 wrote

True. I have not seen it in forever but I am sure I still would love it

carlos-mari t1_itsv14k wrote

A bit blurry on your left side -probably more f-depth needed - focus is on your right side.

The bustier contrasts nicely with the sky - I like the silhouette of the mountain being at chest level

the "brown furry thing" does not really help much - try the same shot without it?

TheMadGeezer t1_itt8x0f wrote

For moment I thought it was younger picture of Jennifer Aniston.

karali-green t1_ittj2ji wrote

Wonderful work, stunning photo and I like the red lingerie ☺️. I also want to be photographed in nature.

Just_trying444 OP t1_ittjc39 wrote

Thank you. I appreciate it. You should totally do it! It's a lot of fun

Alternative-Light514 t1_itrqnqn wrote

Haha these comments are all sorts of weird

Just_trying444 OP t1_itrqr35 wrote

I like weird! So, it's all good.

−4

Alternative-Light514 t1_itrr37j wrote

Same! Just to clarify your title, are you the model, photog, or both?

−1

Just_trying444 OP t1_itrr7br wrote

Photographer. On the art subreddit you have to post like this and I am too lazy to change the title.

Alternative-Light514 t1_itrrejo wrote

Understood. Maybe I’ll hop over there and post some of my work

Just_trying444 OP t1_itrrv0u wrote

You should do it. You can only post once every 2 days but it is a cool way to share your stuff

Alternative-Light514 t1_itru5tl wrote

Yeah I gave up on ig years ago lol, could use a new outlet

Just_trying444 OP t1_itrudd5 wrote

I still use ig and reddit. I get like 10 to 30 likes. I just do it for myself. Just a hobby of mine

niconpat t1_its0ezd wrote

Almost sure I've seen this before, or something VERY similar. Definitely the same girl in the same pose in the same landscape.

Just_trying444 OP t1_its0sw7 wrote

I had an old account and posted it. I deleted that account b.c I wanted to get off all social media for a while. This is my new account. I have my insta linked in my profile.

niconpat t1_its1xjj wrote

Cool, glad to know the memory section of my brain is still working somewhat correctly.

Large_Big1660 t1_itsr122 wrote

I like it, the face an eyes are sharp. I'd probably prefer a tighter crop though. The photo is in 2 halfs, the face and the chest area. Not for any bosom issue but because that direct sunlight bright red fancy clothing bit is clashing with that beautiful face. Which is the focus, what do I look at? Also, just a minor thing, but her stance looks like she's curving backwards a bit. I think it would be better ifshe had been more straight backed, although that may be a result of the thick fur coat pulling that part of her backwards..

bulletproofmanners t1_itrsmkt wrote

Great photo, only thing to make it better is less clothes. Less is more … all the way.

−7

Just_trying444 OP t1_itrsrfh wrote

I disagree but thank you for the compliment!

GamerGrunt t1_itru35v wrote

Always leave them wanting more! I like the composition, thanks for sharing.

−2