Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Adventurous_Seaweed2 t1_jeg4zhg wrote

You couldn’t fit a pill in a ziploc bag and put it in your coat? I’m confused

pghbibliophile t1_jeg6ce6 wrote

It almost sounds like you want to use your pill as an excuse to use your regular purse.

Regardless, I wouldn’t risk it. Having gone to shows and games there, the security doesn’t really want to hear your reasoning, they just want to get everyone in the door. And if it’s a “no phone” event they’re even less likely. Especially if it’s a rainy cold night and people are already pissy about waiting to get in.

The last game we went to there was a steady stream of women turned away for “close to” sized clutch purses. Nothing against the security folks, I just wouldn’t want to be faced with putting my purse in the trash or missing a show.

[deleted] OP t1_jegb10f wrote

[deleted]

−20

zakk412 t1_jeh13yj wrote

You’re going to a fucking show while you’re bleeding out, and miscarrying? Go! To! A! Hospital! Someone has to clean up your irresponsibility diapers.

poodog13 t1_jegm4a5 wrote

Reading the back and forth, OP seems like a total jag.

CantImagineBeingYou t1_jegay4x wrote

Is your purse considered a medica bag like your shitzu is your "therapy dog"?

Aggravating_Foot_528 t1_jeg2nkp wrote

Call the arena and ask +1 412-642-1800

[deleted] OP t1_jeg3t4k wrote

[deleted]

−45

zakk412 t1_jeg9xne wrote

You forgot to press 911 when then the menu prompted you if you were “helpless, entitled, and defiant”, Karen.

CantImagineBeingYou t1_jegaln2 wrote

Use the purse you're planning on. Fingers crossed you gotta chuck it when you get there.

PGHthrowaway393 t1_jeg4xew wrote

I don’t know why you can’t just use a smaller bag or simply just put the medication in a ziploc bag and put it in your pocket and then not even take a bag into the venue

GirlWhoLovesPenguins t1_jeg76it wrote

They have a separate area to enter if you have a bag that is bigger than the allowed dimensions. They just search the bag. But make sure you go to the bag entry so you don’t get stuck in the wrong line. I saw someone at the Pens game with a clear plastic diaper bag too.