Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

uglybushes t1_iuazdpr wrote

Top 3 bar weekends

skiffles t1_iubla36 wrote

North shore has been dead all night, closed early even at my place, was wondering where the traffic was

askmeaboutmysciatica t1_iuc4lx7 wrote

Why do people go to bars don’t they have living rooms

InHoc12 t1_iud9zhe wrote

Lively atmosphere… meet people… don’t have friends…

ashleyjane88 t1_iub3ij2 wrote

I was down there at like 5:30 and it was already busy. Theres at least 1 barcrawl I saw people with lanyards.

laurellite t1_iubmwk4 wrote

Some of that was traffic from city schools football championship game.

ashleyjane88 t1_iubn9z4 wrote

The sidewalks were full of people in costumes at one point I had to walk into the street to get around the crowd of people outside of the one bar. Think foxtail had the table out front for the bar crawl.

BurghPuppies t1_iud3o3g wrote

People sharing their drunken SouthSide stories makes me wish I could find the thread on “How old is too old to live in SouthSide”.

InHoc12 t1_iud9y8z wrote

Lol just moved here at 29 from CA and went out with my partner last night in the Strip District and it was so dead.

Still haven’t ventured to South Side based on the recommendations of those here but man is Pittsburgh a sleepy town.

BurghPuppies t1_iudjoh9 wrote

It’s definitely a sleepy town. More active in the neighborhoods than downtown, other than plays & sporting events. Almost more like a financial district. The strip is adding a good number of bars & eateries, though. You’re kinda the prime demographic for there and up Penn Ave to Lawrenceville. Welcome & have fun exploring!!

alymonster t1_iufovip wrote

You need to go to Lawrenceville

InHoc12 t1_iufps3y wrote

Live in lower Lawrenceville actually! It’s okay just shuts down early.

ace_account456 t1_iubog7d wrote

I'm not looking forward to the drive home tonight. Gonna be so many drunks on 376

DaleGribble312 t1_iud8wf1 wrote

You're telling me people go out for halloween weekend?! You should have told us earlier! What stores will still have a costume in stock?

CallMeCappn t1_iubykmm wrote

Isn’t Southside a complete shit hole now? Just what I’ve heard. Too many SMOL PP dudes using hi points.

−10

MillerLiteDelight t1_iub8gu4 wrote

I got hammered on Halloween down in South Side about 10 years ago and my buddy had to drive my car home. I'm hanging out the window of my car screaming at people judging their costumes either good or bad.

−80

The_Late_Arthur_Dent t1_iubycs0 wrote

Hanging out of a car and hollering at people are 2 criteria for being a scrub, if TLC is to be believed

KittenFace25 t1_iucdqid wrote

I thought if TLC is to be believed, Whitney has a real frenchman?

uglybushes t1_iubnbpe wrote

Always been a loser never been funny

CallMeCappn t1_iubyehn wrote

Don’t talk about yourself like that! Focus on your positive vibes brother.

−16