Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

LeArquebusier t1_j8tc40l wrote

So there's this cat at Lowe's...

Huckles123 t1_j8swp3i wrote

This is an incorrect usage of a misspelled word. I am a Bot. Please don’t shoot the messenger.

pumpkinart t1_j8t6cbc wrote

It depends on what they consider aesthetically pleasing.

Nature: Maymont Italian Garden and Japanese Garden

Art: VMFA

Architecture: VCU School of Medicine Egyptian Building

AtwoodAKC t1_j8sw5zp wrote

Aesthetics and tastes can vary a lot but I think a walk across the T Potterfield bridge is a photo-worthy adventure. The cobblestone streets in Shockoe bottom are interesting? Cary Town/Byrd theater as well!

footballflow t1_j8t8a5d wrote

Hollywood Cemetery may also be good, depending on their sensibilities, easy combo with the Potterfield bridge.

yyuryyubicuryyme t1_j8t9r7s wrote

Murals, Quirk, Scoop RVA, T. Pott, Maymont, VMFA, Love signs around town

Newyew22 t1_j8uckcu wrote

I’m sorry, do you mean “aesthetic”?

bridgebut t1_j8w1ru9 wrote

Little Nickel is what you're looking for

atctia t1_j8t9th9 wrote

It really depends on what you consider aesthetically pleasing. The canal walk murals are pretty cool.and like someone said, you could get some nice river pics at the T. Potterfeld bridge

kenwanepento t1_j8uudx3 wrote

Texas Beach has some of the nicest river rats in the country

facethief1943 t1_j93y4ii wrote

I second that... Truly a gem... Also Dead Rock... And a little further out there's that rock with the hole you can swim through underwater. It's kind of scary the first time you do it.

jracka t1_j8ux5nk wrote

It's not worth seeing if you can't put it on the gram.

mugofmayday t1_j8wvhx8 wrote

chicken bones for that aEsThetIc

yungleann t1_j8xyfep wrote

she’s gonna lose her mind when she sees that winged mural to take selfies with ….

LemonCaperRVA t1_j8wdfyw wrote

Some maybe more off the wall ideas:: Great Big Green House, Paul’s Place, Union market, joes inn, stir crazy (cozy coffee vibes), scuffletown park

Lady-Meows-a-Lot t1_j91vgl4 wrote

The many trails below the river. The caged rescue birds at Maymont. The curious energy of Stadium. The unique residential architectures of Church Hill and Fan/MD.

Open-Bath-7654 t1_j9392o7 wrote

https://preview.redd.it/do9jcx1dc2ja1.png?width=2996&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=b07d6390db0be2ff7560278a6e815308029d9047

If they like dark aesthetics Arcane RVA (shown), SinnerG Tattoos retail and art area in the front, the mural at Rest in Pieces, the courtyard of the Poe Museum, and of course Hollywood cemetery 🪦

facethief1943 t1_j93xu5u wrote

That ceiling is crazy! You can't deny that our city has some pretty cool architecture and a whole lot of character. I didn't know that I love Richmond until I lived in other places for some years. Phoenix Arizona for example.... No character it's like just a big grid. Maybe the streets are crazy here and you can't turn left but gosh darn it I love this city and I always will. And I love that you guys are loving it with me!

MuchLove

riches_2richest t1_j8t1siu wrote

There's a selfie museum around here too. I'd also say go downtown Richmond Main St between 22nd and 16th Streets. There is also 17th street market. On Saturday mornings you can go to this cute Farmer's Market at Brian Park

facethief1943 t1_j93yj2y wrote

Byrd park and Dogwood Dell at the Carillon on the 4th of July... Beautiful!