Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ResurrectedZero t1_ja8kiod wrote

Call and check with "Corks & Kegs" over in the Tuckahoe area.

When it comes to kegs, they are excellent at ordering whatever it is that you may need.

They also do non-keg orders too (regular cans/bottles). Just an all-around great beer/wine store.

Dr_Cee t1_ja8ippo wrote

It’s a seasonal release—warmer months. May not be out at the moment. Bells should also have a beer finder on their webpage.

Twisty_juice t1_ja8kl00 wrote

You can always check total wine as well. They usually have a pretty extensive selection of craft beers from all over the place. I have found it there but as others have mentioned, it’s a seasonal so they could be out until March 20

Kingblur OP t1_ja8uz0y wrote

Checked before posting and they’re out of stock

chasetwisters t1_jaa0rof wrote

The West Broad location had some in their mix-6 section on Sunday but it may have been old

Kingblur OP t1_jaa3bwb wrote

Just left Total wine. They’ve got the 11%AVB version of Oberon not technically what I’m looking for lol

chasetwisters t1_jaa9tf5 wrote

Ah, gotcha. Sorry for the goose chase! Didn't even know there was a high octane version

Kingblur OP t1_jaaewmq wrote

I didn’t know there was a high octane version either I’ll be going back and buying some of it

slayer522 t1_ja97ndh wrote

Where’s my Hopslam 😤

chasetwisters t1_jaa0l5v wrote

They changed the release to the Fall. It was released back in October. You can probably still find it

slayer522 t1_jaa0u40 wrote

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/nightlife/2022/10/07/bells-brewery-hopslam-ale-release-october/69544201007/

Omg you weren’t joking. How am I gonna make it thru (one more day of) February without it?!

chasetwisters t1_jaaa3ow wrote

I wanna say corks and kegs still had some 6 packs. I'd give them a call. It definitely doesn't fly off the shelf like it used to

PuffinDaisy t1_ja9mcaw wrote

Bells kills off their seasonal stuff after a while. They no longer make smitten, get it while you can.