Submitted by Historical_Insect_81 t3_12663qi in rva

Hi hi! I’m interested in getting my teeth whitened and was wondering if

1. Anyone had recco a on where to go and 2. What the average price in in town?

I’m looking at Riverrun but haven’t gotten a quote yet.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Kelpony t1_je88cus wrote

River Run has a teeth whitening special going on now through July for $250 (the entirety of which goes to charity)

dappermuis t1_je8ei25 wrote

Damn, I paid $500 at river run a few months ago. $250 is a steal! They have great doctors too!

Far-Attitude-6395 t1_jeamd7z wrote

What did the whitening procedure include?

dappermuis t1_jeazg8i wrote

They do an in office treatment with a very strong solution. They then give you a take home kit that last several months but with a weaker whitening solution that you can use for maintenance. It’s last several months o believe and you can purchase refills

DeviantAnthro t1_jebfm22 wrote

I got a free whitening device from them when i purchased my Invisalign. Can't really use it though since i have the Invisalign on for now.

Daemonrealm t1_je8qqog wrote

Any and all in office teeth whitening services are not advised as one needs to understand that a teeth whitening treatment is not a one and done procedure to do. You have to perform it regularly, multi times a week. TLDR it’s a waste of money if you just do in office treatments.

For teeth whitening to be effective you need to get yourself a tray and at home teeth whitening systems as it’s much more superior. It’s also essentially the same exact thing an office does. Most importantly is a repeatable treatment. As teeth whitening is a constant procedure that has to be done.

You don’t just brush your teeth by going into an office and paying someone to do it once every 3 months.

Anything done in the office needs to be redone again In About 2 weeks.

ExtremeHobo t1_jead2hd wrote

Also, everyone I have seen that got their teeth whitened gets terrible wine teeth.