Submitted by PaloPintoTourismBrd t3_yeaf4q in rva

I'm trying to get allergen-friendly options to have at a fall fest event. So I need somewhere that will do those sorts of larger orders. My first thought was Sugar Shack because I saw some places saying it had gluten free donuts, but apparently they don't anymore. Also I'm not sure WPA Bakery will work for this sort of thing because I called them a few weeks ago for another event and they said they were too booked up with weddings. Any ideas? Bonus points if they can also do the gluten free donuts vegan - dairy/egg free, that would make my life easier as I would only have to have one option

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

WontArnett t1_itx92va wrote

Try going to Good Foods Grocery and looking at their pastry and snack options. They have a great selection.

Otherwise, I haven’t found a comparable donut shop. Just fyi, Sugar Shack has a terrible history of issues and nastiness.

PercyDovetonsils t1_itxa4jy wrote

There's 7 Muffins a Day on Huguenot Road near Robious. They specialize in gluten-free and dairy-free desserts.

PaloPintoTourismBrd OP t1_iu50jd0 wrote

Thanks for the suggestion, I went with them!

PercyDovetonsils t1_iu51ash wrote

You’re welcome. I haven’t been there myself yet but I’ve heard good things about them. Hope you enjoy them!

drummersulli t1_itzrmdu wrote

I know Sugar Shack has a bad reputation but my wife has celiac disease and we've tried their donuts on 2 occasions and she really enjoyed them. Maybe they only offer the GF donuts at the Huguenot location? We haven't been to 7 Muffins A Day but want to!

solostinlost t1_ity24ec wrote

Second good food grocery. If not donuts, trader joe’s has really good GF muffins (chocolate, coffee cake, and pumpkin spice 😋)

teeter757 t1_itzgboz wrote

WPA on Sundays!!

PaloPintoTourismBrd OP t1_iu50lyg wrote

Ahh apparently they won't do larger donut orders. I'll still have to try their donuts sometime though!

yyuryyubicuryyme t1_itzuv1e wrote

It’s in Williamsburg but No Nuts Donuts is gf, vegan, and nut free.

MKrushelnisky t1_itz5c4z wrote

Organic krush! Gf/dairy free. If they can’t do it pm me