Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

pm_me_4 t1_j7a8un2 wrote

I've bought my shares already

Lawjarp2 t1_j7a92e9 wrote

Lame. Look at the screenshot. It didn't answer 'how to implement bubble sort in python'. And asked user to instead search on Bing.

Borrowedshorts t1_j7ahe1p wrote

I'm convinced it's using a GPT 3 model. If that's the best a GPT 4 model can do, then it's extremely disappointing.

Lawjarp2 t1_j7ais55 wrote

GPT-3 can code too. It's probably safety feature. They probably don't want it generating code from search that is copyrighted. So they blocked all code on search.

94746382926 t1_j7qe4js wrote

Now that it's been officially announced we know it's using an improved version of GPT 3.5 (what ChatGPT is based on). There was nothing to indicate it would use GPT 4, just shitty clickbaity reporting.

proclamo t1_j7ah3x5 wrote

A surprisingly leak that coincidentally arrives just in the peak of the chatGPT hype

Superschlenz t1_j7e842g wrote

...where the leaker also has internal information about a waitinglist ;-)

Puzzleheaded_Pop_743 t1_j7bha9w wrote

Hopefully it is better than https://www.perplexity.ai/

I asked this site yesterday how long it takes for a blister to form in the mouth (I got one after eating salty crackers, it literally took minutes) and it told me it took more than a week...

Full_Ad2934 t1_j7e4rsq wrote

More AI hype for people who don’t know what they are talking about.

The improvements are going to be minimal until it’s able to access the internet and that’s not happening without a shitload of lawsuits for both OpenAI and MS.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/openai-ceo-people-will-be-disappointed-gpt4

94746382926 t1_j7qe8gy wrote

It was announced yesterday and it has access to the internet. It can pull data from other websites and cite sources.

Full_Ad2934 t1_j7su23l wrote

No, it isn’t. You’re a liar.

94746382926 t1_j7suxq5 wrote

Did it hurt your feelings that your arrogant prediction was proven wrong literally the next day? How about instead of calling me a liar you actually do some basic research and see if you're right or not first? Lol

Examples start at 22:00: Link

Full_Ad2934 t1_j7t4vno wrote

That’s Bing you muppet. That’s been talked about for months and it’s only pulling indexed data from Bings index. They aren’t pulling data from outside of Bings (which is nothing compared to Google) index without getting sued.