Submitted by kolob_hier t3_1280aow in singularity

Imagine 20 years from now, you sit down to play a video game and the AI ask “what would you like to play today?”

“A Skyrim like game,” (Elder Scrolls 6 is still a years from release) “that has elements of dark sounds and plays out in late 1800s India”

You wait a second and suddenly your screen fades from black to you in handcuffs in a rickshaw with Mahatma Gandhi, then before you are executed Virtra smashes down and you are only given a pot to wear on your head.

Every NPC interaction is you using your real voice and the NPC reacting appropriately to whatever you say, and any action you take.

—-

Or you may have seen that little edit of AI generated Concept Art of the Office Characters in a cyber punk world. What if you could just watch that by having AI generate it for you right before your eyes.

This would be the most consumer centric experience. I don’t have to create something for the masses to enjoy. I can create something that is perfectly tailored for me.

Theoretically you could have the AI also monitor you vitals and it would come to know exactly how to create the most captivating experience for you.

I don’t know when this would be possible, but it feels like we’re headed in that direction, and I’m here for it.

Comments