Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

svarogteuse t1_itv7yo8 wrote

Or someone else could just develop a comparable engine. SapceX doesnt have a monoply.

ChairliftGuru t1_itv9wlo wrote

Why the fuck would they want to make less money. Why would they want less money to r&d new technology?

Adeldor t1_itvb07v wrote

> " ... if only SpaceX would allow it."

Is there some concerted effort at submitting click-bait headlines today? Three in a row in a space of minutes.

because_of_ghosts t1_itv7zpw wrote

Out of curiosity, what is up with people and this worship of celebrities, to the point they’re sycophantically referring to them by given name, like they’re friends or even give a damn that you’re alive and talking about them. It’s fucking weird. Like me talking about the president. “Well I was thinking about something Joe said the other day…”

Yeah that’s what it sounds like.

RGregoryClark OP t1_itv8j4u wrote

Er, perhaps if he had a more pleasant surname …

−3

because_of_ghosts t1_itv8nk7 wrote

That…is your reasoning? Dear god.

Ryermeke t1_itv9p3w wrote

I'll be real, I fucking hate the guy and I'm only here because I like rockets and space. I still call him Elon because I also hate his name lol.

because_of_ghosts t1_itvfsno wrote

Well, better than knob-slobbering obsession with the man that so many seem to have.

space-ModTeam t1_itvgf9j wrote

Hello u/RGregoryClark, your submission "The raptor engine can open up the space frontier - if only SpaceX would allow it." has been removed from r/space because:

• Link directly to the article, do not post links into a text post.

Please read the rules in the sidebar and check r/space for duplicate submissions before posting. If you have any questions about this removal please message the r/space moderators. Thank you.