Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Starsimy t1_iwronzv wrote

If there was a bigbang why we can't see the light from it just past these galaxies?

Dr_Siouxs t1_iws0y29 wrote

We can! It’s the cosmic microwave background radiation which is the “light” from the early universe. If you understand how redshirting works, it’s pretty amazing we are around to observe this. The further away a galaxy is the more space has expanded between us and it which shifts its light to the longer wavelength of the light spectrum. The Big Bang’s light was white hot and everywhere, as time progressed the light from this has redshifted so far down the spectrum that it is now only observed in the microwave wavelength. In the future, as the universe continues to expand, it will shift so far down the spectrum that it won’t be detectable.

I may have some stuff wrong and I’m by no means an expert in this, but this is the best to my understanding of it.

Jeffersness t1_iwt46dj wrote

Maybe we are using the wrong model. I mean how often do we find shit we expect?

−1

Odd-Lynx-4313 t1_iwvyc2l wrote

Yep. Our universe in a round structure, heavy comprimized black hole with a huge mass and magnetic field inside proves everything way better. But well, I'm just a guy that has no money to prove itself. Maybe one day ;)