Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Own_Praline_6277 t1_j5n2he2 wrote

I'm not really able to follow your thought process here, but the half life of all isotopes of Moscovium are on the order of ms. So, it'd be pretty useless as anything other than an alpha source.

Joseph_of_the_North t1_j5n2u5a wrote

White holes are purely theoretical, and if they do exist they're in an alternate universe.

But black holes are the most powerful objects in the universe, you might be able to harvest material from their jets.

Nero3k t1_j5n4a17 wrote

Bob Lazar? He’s been on my radar since the 90’s. I still have no idea if he’s a scammer or legit.

Uninvalidated t1_j5n5szj wrote

He's a complete scam who spits lies, because those who believe in these kind of lies can also be grifted upon.

He's playing the same game as Avi Loeb with his Oumuamua being an alien artifact bullshit.

Kinis_Deren t1_j5n4a3q wrote

Supernovae are the natural source of heavy element production in the universe. With that being said, if there was a stable isotope of element 115, we'd expect to have discovered it on Earth so I'm very doubtful of Lazar's claims.

White holes are a valid solution to Einsten' field equations with certain constraints applied. If they existed, they would be the brightest objects in the universe. We've yet to observe a white hole so it appears they are a mathematical curiosity rather than a reality.

ElderberryBudget4231 OP t1_j5n6qco wrote

But what if they're in fact isn't a stable isotope, who's to say the unstable isotope is the reason for its unnatural Behavior? Or maybe Earth just doesn't qualify for the conditions for the unstable isotope to become a stable isotope. I am a high school dropout, so I have a lot more research to do regarding Isotopes in the properties and pretty much everything involving the production of heavy elements or any element to be exact.

Uninvalidated t1_j5n6syb wrote

> there was some way I could figure out if I'm anywhere correct in my thought process.

Try reading up on the science and reflect upon it without being high as a kite for example, and you might see a few flaws in your thought process.

Just think for a bit, how the hell would you collect and separate Moscovium that breaks down to other elements in the very best case in half a second?

Also. Bob Lazar is a complete fraud. He's a grifter saying bullshit to make money on people who's easy to fool.