Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

jumbee85 t1_j3h62um wrote

Birdhawk t1_j3hpntj wrote

If the ball is loose then how does Donna propel it forward?

−3

GoldenMonkey34 t1_j3i6far wrote

Because his hand pushed it forward, but he clearly did not have control of the vall when the forward motion started

Birdhawk t1_j3ifyw8 wrote

So his hand was propelling the ball forward. Like a pass.

−4

GoldenMonkey34 t1_j3ih1cx wrote

He didn't have control, so it's not a pass. It's like if the ball starts losing control in your arms and you just swat it forward with your hand, it doesn't make it a pass just because it went forward by your hand

Birdhawk t1_j3j9dva wrote

If he didn’t have control then he wouldn’t have been able to propel the ball forward. Unless he can move the ball with his mind. Man that’d be something. But I don’t think he has that power. Kinda weird to assume he does man.

−7

GoldenMonkey34 t1_j3japjo wrote

I literally just explained it. Go read the billion other comments of people explaining it. There's a reason it was confirmed quickly and the Titans didn't even challenge it

Birdhawk t1_j3jwhdb wrote

What you just explained was that he propelled the ball forward...read your own comments. You're saying Dobbs controlled which direction the ball went. That's an incomplete pass...

Or just have a look at this call. Same play.

That said. I ain't dying on this hill. Too dumb (not you, the play), the whole season sucked and I'm glad its over so hopefully our OC gets fired.

−2