Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jgj570s t1_iu1pd8y wrote

Shoot me your Venmo, and I’ll send you money for both!

King_of_Springfield OP t1_iu2040v wrote

That is very kind of you, and I really appreciate the offer. The reason we’re only doing one is because I’m letting him bring three of his friends and it’s my treat. If it were just him and me we’d definitely do the combo! Thanks for the kindness though!

MeowCena23 t1_iu0owgg wrote

The dungeon had bigger and more aloborate rooms and there was one cannibal guy that was fun to talk to

savtheseer t1_iu1ux6v wrote

Hotel of Terror had more scare, but I enjoyed Dungeons of Doom better. It was more fun and had more cool stuff to look at. The staff was also more interactive.

ForWhomTheCheeksClap t1_iu0lt1e wrote

I'm not sure hotel of terror is even having an event this Halloween. The property has already been purchased by the city

King_of_Springfield OP t1_iu0mhlj wrote

Their website says they’re open, and the local news just did a story about them last month.

Always_0421 t1_iu1bpcs wrote

We went the last week of September to hotel of terror

ForWhomTheCheeksClap t1_iu0ns5l wrote

Oh well thanks for letting me know ill have to check them out. I pass by regularly to get to the tunnels and just assumed since I heard they were selling for this 'green' space the city is going to make there

Anima_EB t1_iu3pqzi wrote

Your mom's house (jk I've been to neither.)

mystonedalt t1_iu1v44d wrote

If you want a real Hotel of Terror, pretty much any of them on the north side are a literal fucking nightmare. Good lord.

−3