Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

malevolentk t1_iyp5ip6 wrote

The FDA reported a national shortage in October - I’m honestly surprised they are just feeling the effects

Might be worth seeing if their dr will prescribe something else

CetiCeltic t1_iz1zh5x wrote

They've been feeling the effects since before October. Took me a month and a half for them to have mine.

malevolentk t1_iz1zzin wrote

That’s terrible - I hate how those of us with adhd have to jump through so many hoops to get our meds anyway. Then they aren’t prioritized because it’s not “life threatening” Except quality of life is very important

CetiCeltic t1_iz20eb6 wrote

Right? I lucked out, it was my first dose as I've just been recently (FINALLY) diagnosed, and so I didn't have to worry about withdrawal. But now I can't imagine not taking it. I've accomplished more in two months than half a whole year. One of those accomplishments being actually being able to shower and brush my teeth. 😅 #executivedysfunctiongangriseup

AnnisBewbs t1_iyp5wsq wrote

I’ve been getting mine at the hyvee on sunshine.

PM_YOUR_PUPPERS t1_iypihla wrote

Yeah this is a nationwide thing, most people have to call around to find it for awhile now.

SoftInteraction6568 t1_iyqp30p wrote

Just saying Adderall is a hell of a drug and to withdraws from it can be dangerous. Take precautions before you run out .I'm not a medical professional just someone that once took it for an extended period of time

Wrinklestiltskin t1_iyr4t2o wrote

I would check with the Burrell pharmacies at Transitions or on Bradford pkwy. They tend to remain well-stocked on psych meds even when typical pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart) have low/no stock.

Edit: Love the anti-Burrell circle-jerk in this sub. Downvote all you want but this has consistently held true, even when we had pandemic related manufacturing/distribution/supply chain issues.

Meanwhile the Turner Center suggestion is upvoted, despite the repeated issues I've known to come from that mismanaged pharmacy.

I say this as a bitter, burned out Burrell employee who laments our organization's leadership. But go ahead and downvote a genuine suggestion trying to help someone. Or maybe pull your biased head out of your ass. Nah, that'll never happen...

Edit 2: Never mind, the Turner Center suggestion is downvoted too now haha

WaywardDeadite t1_iyrgdfe wrote

Try Cost + Drugs online. It's very cheap, mails to your house, and may have a better supply

nickcash t1_iys54tz wrote

It's my understanding you can't get adderall through mail order, it's a controlled substance

WaywardDeadite t1_iysxue8 wrote

I get strattera through the mail for ADHD. Idk about Adderall.

Collinsish t1_iyriey2 wrote

Grove pharmacy on Glenstone, just picked up mine this week

drlaura1 t1_iyrq0c4 wrote

I have not have a problem filling my prescription at Rogersville Pharmacy - not in Springfield, but close.

nickcash t1_iys5i82 wrote

I filled my prescription for it at the walgreens on national and st louis yesterday

CCrabtree t1_iypn9s1 wrote

Check the pharmacy inside the Turner Center (Cox). They had amoxicillin when no other pharmacy did.