Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Ghune t1_j6x0ha6 wrote

I love LibreOffice. Good job, team!

themikeosguy t1_j6x0t91 wrote

On behalf of The Document Foundation, the non-profit that coordinates the LibreOffice community: thanks 😊

Intelligent-Editor49 t1_j6yljes wrote

Love LibreOffice

Intelligent-Editor49 t1_j70tgf1 wrote

Was on my phone yesterday and didn't feel like typing a longer sentence but I actually really do appreciate the people behind LibreOffice. I used to use KMS Pico for Windows office suite but recently, the last 2-3 years, I've honestly gotten so used to LibreOffice I even install it to work-provided computers out of habit. It's quick, not bloated, slick and compatible with Windows Office suite and Google Docs. It just works.

currentscurrents t1_j6ycn5m wrote

Huh, I haven't used it in years but it's great to see them still chugging along!

domino2064 t1_j6zl6m6 wrote

>Huh, I haven't used it in years but it's great to see them still chugging along!

Biggest change, over the last couple years, imo, has been the ability to select gui themes that completely change the appearance to match other office suites.

Been using for several years, but since college, the need hasn't been as big as it once was.

Edwin_Knight t1_j70ddc3 wrote

I like it, in conjecture with cloud support I feel safer using it than Microsoft 365 or G Suite.

Therealfactfinder t1_j70ezxm wrote

Still needs java??

themikeosguy t1_j71bwlw wrote

No, it hasn't required Java (for the vast majority of the suite) for many years. There are still a handful of database features which use it, but otherwise you can do pretty much everything, without having Java installed.