Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Flimsy-Lie-1471 t1_j6nbihm wrote

this goes well with the other thread about Consumer Reports giving Tesla a 7th place rating in automation.

Like all things the muskrat does, once the smoke clears and the mirrors are put away there is no there, there.

Ssider69 t1_j6niize wrote

He'd be better off hiring a little person to operate each car in a hidden compartment. And paying for it with a "subscription"

JKJ420 t1_j6nqwcs wrote

Why are you obsessing over Elon Musk?

−25

Flimsy-Lie-1471 t1_j6nrcdq wrote

gee, there are two stories about tesla which I have commented on and I am obsessing. you do know how reddit works right? Someone posts something and then people make a comment about it.

​

Edit: Now I get it, you are one of those people that is dumb enough to have tsla stock.

kariam_24 t1_j6nv2d9 wrote

Why are you obsessing with defending con man?

greatdrams23 t1_j6o9ecd wrote

>Why are you obsessing over Elon Musk?

The lady protests too much, methinks.

Karmadilla t1_j6p1wqt wrote

Jesus, Elon, just say you were wrong and move on.

DonQuixBalls t1_j6ndfn5 wrote

> In 2019 he promised

No he didn't.

−70

RightClickSaveWorld t1_j6njbyn wrote

You're arguing against AP. Provide why you think he didn't.

I Google it and found this podcast interview.

> Then in 2019, Musk again promised that "I think we will be feature complete β€” full self-driving β€” this year," in a podcast interview. "Meaning the car will be able to find you in a parking lot, pick you up and take you all the way to your destination without an intervention, this year."

kariam_24 t1_j6nv86b wrote

Tesla even made fake commercial with pre programmed path and movement ;).

greatdrams23 t1_j6o9wpi wrote

"in a 2014 interview. "A Tesla car next year will probably be 90 percent capable of autopilot. Like, so 90 percent of your miles can be on auto. For sure highway travel." "

cwhiterun t1_j6osgie wrote

They were a little late but it’s 2023 now and my Tesla car does 96% of my total mileage autonomously, including off-highways.

−17