Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Sartoopcommando t1_j9x9ic8 wrote

Blue mountain state and party down are great!

rondonjon t1_j9xb6lc wrote

I second Letterkenny. If not, then Curb Your Enthusiasm.

metzgerhass t1_j9xbfj1 wrote

Your Pretty Face is Going To Hell, either on Hulu or HBO max

Shows name is stupid, but it's great. Imagine if Office Space was in hell, and lumbergh was the devil

Mp32pingi25 t1_j9x9jdd wrote

Big mouth on Netflix?

Bo Jack Horsemen on Netflix

Loudermilk on prime

You might like The Boys on prime

Or Peacemaker on Max

agwku t1_j9xacve wrote

Broad city

cynic74 t1_j9xajae wrote

The Mick.

AdmiralAkbar1 t1_j9xaxsy wrote

Give Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job a watch. The whole catalog's on HBO Max. If you like over-the-top raunchy humor that's simultaneously clever and really fucking immature, it's worth a shot.

Pick a random episode from season 2 or 3 to start. Tim & Eric are very much a love-'em-or-hate-'em kind of comedy, so if after a couple episodes you're not into it, it's probably not for you.

Cookiebear5000 t1_j9xb983 wrote

If you want more “Nathan-like” content: “How To with John Wilson” and Nathan’s HBO show “The Rehearsal” (HBO)

“What We Do In the Shadows” on FX (the OG movie is great itself too) (HULU)

“The Mick” a canceled waaaaay too soon Kaitlin Olson comedy (HULU)

“Reservation Dogs” - they’ve done some really amazing things with this show (HULU)

Stuff you have probably heard of but other favorites of mine: “Broad City”, “Hacks”, “Atlanta”, “Dave”, “Party Down”, “The League”, “Documentary Now”, “Weeds”, “Upright Citizens Brigade”, “Portlandia”, “I Think You Should Leave”, “Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!” (Mix of services)

realdonaldtrumpsucks t1_j9xc8wh wrote

and Nathan’s HBO show “The Rehearsal” (HBO) This show was brilliant. And I still don’t know if I get what he did.

“Broad City”

This is great!!! Omg I forgot about them.

Also that Amy Schumer show.

Hollow_Rant t1_j9xcffp wrote

Review with Forrest McNeill.

If you don't like the show by Pancakes, Divorce, Pancakes then it isn't for you.