Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

wildadragon t1_israisx wrote

I guess enough time has passed since her show was cancelled on Comedy Central for her to "discover" new material.

AlexTorres96 t1_isrc6kt wrote

Will her show be uncensored? Aren’t the road rules challenges still censored even tho they are streaming?

−3

drakesylvan t1_isrc9h2 wrote

You have got to be shitting me. They gave this hack another season?

mike10dude t1_isrclpe wrote

wow sure didn't expert this show to come back

mikenglish13 t1_isrd441 wrote

People hate on Amy Schumer with good reason but this show had some funny stuff in its first couple seasons. She peaked with this and her roast appearances.

stomach t1_isrdyxx wrote

fake news. there's way more balls inside of amy schumer.

−13

SnackPrince t1_isrebgq wrote

Can't wait to hear what other sketches she steals

Cash907 t1_isreuk9 wrote

Paramount+ really loves tossing cash into dumpster fires, doesn’t it?

ozas258 t1_isrfbbc wrote

you know how some comedians dont have to try to be funny right? Amy dosent have that she tries too much aswell as i heard some shit about her i really dislike her

Fuman20000 t1_isrg01t wrote

Jesus, 5 SEASONS of a show with Amy Schumer?! There are so many other deserving shows that were canceled faster…

mattruck17 t1_isrh091 wrote

“Inside Amy Schumer” I can’t imagine any place I’d like to be LESS

blUUdfart t1_isrjr35 wrote

Isn’t this just a rip off of Mind of Mencia?

borntoburn1 t1_isruy3e wrote

I remember really liking that episode that was just on long 12 angry men parody. Amy Schumer might be a bit one note when she's writing alone but she had a whole writers room to make the show work. I hope they brought most of them back.

shashinqua t1_it51v9p wrote

I watched the first two episodes. It didn’t really come back. It’s not funny at all. She’s decided to do SNL-style “comedy” so it’s annoying rather than funny.