Submitted by timmy3am t3_11bi1dp in tifu

Obligatory "this didn't actually happen today" but a few years back. A friend of mine had just flown back in from UK and since my country's currency is dog shit, the money he'd saved was actually big bucks here. I mean, we were balling.

First thing we did was hit up the plug for an ungodly amount of weed. Pre-rolled of course cos rolling is for broke folks, haha. I'd say $15-30 worth of weed, and in my country, bruh this is too much weed. The plug rolls up and we see about 50 joints in the ziplock bag. We proceed to buy some liquor too and head over to my place for a night of debauchery and videogames and shit. My friend and I get wasted af and black out on the couches, only to be woken up by the sound of our house help at the door in the morning. We think everything is sweet as we assumed we had woken up before my mom and have a chance to clean up our mess.

The problem is while cleaning up, the life of me, I couldn't find the ziplock bag with all the joints. Bruh, I mean, we are looking all over the place. Retracing our steps. All that bullshit, but nada. What's funny is my mom casually strolls past us to get some coffee and we're desperately trying to hide the panic in our faces and she has the nerve to ask if "we're looking for anything". We were like, "nah, just cleaning up". Whole time we are losing our fucking minds.

Fast forward, middle of the day, we have given up and concluded that it's the house help who found them and threw them out and then, my mom calls me into her room and tells me to look in her toilet.

40 or something joints. All soaking wet. And then she asks me, "did you find what you looking for?!" like she Terrence Crawford or something. She then slowly and coolly flushes them, only for the toilet to become clogged and I had to deal with that mess.

TL;DR: Celebrated my friend's return from the UK by buying an ungodly amount of weed, only to black out and spend hours looking for the stash unbeknownst to me that my mother had found it and enjoying our anguish looking for it. She flushed them, clogging the toilet.

Comments