Submitted by throwaway98271673 t3_yb8vi2 in tifu

To start off I'm 15 and my sister is 17. My sister is super controlling and always has been she was always there to attack me and my other sister let's call her L and the 17 year old B. L and are playing volleyball outside at 8pm being quiet of course but having fun when B pulls into the neighborhood we go inside and she comes in berating us over being outside and I tel her off telling her she's not my mother and that she's 2 years older while she's walking upstairs with her stuff and does the same thing as I do but L wants approval from B so much that she will switch up on anyone for her. B comes back downstairs and gets close to where I'm sitting and begins yelling that she will be at my ass because she is in charge according to her. So tell her don't care what she thinks and stand up and she starts complaining I'm in her space because she was standing in my space to begin with I'm about 3-4 inches taller than her and I'm stronger so tell her to just back off and she pushed so I restrained her arms and she started trying to ick me so kept covering my balls with my knee never attacking her and end up tossing her just hard enough to put her in the opposite direction of where I'm going. She begins yeling and throwing things at me so swing and hit her arm and she starts yelling that she will call the cops and believe her over me. And tell her to just go somewhere she ends up in the kitchen and grabs a knife and waves it around. L was asking if she should call the cops and chooses to call out aunt instead she was there fast as we were still yelling at each other and tries to break it upL tells the story as attacked first was in the wrong the whole time while B told her story first and she admitted to pushing me first and trying to kick me. I had to take a walk and now my family is spamming me telling me I'm wrong I don't know what to do anymore I'm so done.TL;DR

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

IEDrew91 t1_itff7mg wrote

...... that was hard to read

Mode-Klutzy t1_itfn4sr wrote

Same, but understandably if this litterally JUST occurred and OP is shaken. I sure as hell would be!

benao t1_ithwbid wrote

Well, your relationship with that sister of yours is over. She lifted a knife at you. Contact the cops. Simple as that. As for your life from now on, be positive. It won't be worse than your current. It will be hard though, but staying you'd either die or forced to kill someone in the near future. Better to call the cops and get it sorted out NOW.

AcrobaticSource3 t1_itgvx60 wrote

You got her, just wait until she turns 18 (an adult) and record her waving a knife at you, then she’s going to prison for threatening and endangering the life of a child. That bitch will be toast

DowDoverDoi t1_itfkxqr wrote

You are younger, sucks but suck it up for now.

Later when she is a deadbeat junkie you get your victory.

Mode-Klutzy t1_itfn0cy wrote

I may be an only child, but I feel like I can chip in my 2 cents with my observations of the stereotypical scenarios are only as follows: you are the youngest and you are always believed by parents, or vice versa and you are always seen as the “annoying little one”. Sadly I don’t believe there’s often a middle ground. Now obviously from how everyone reacted, the eldest in this argument should easily be seen as immature and 200% at fault. She did not handle the situation well at all, nor (from the sounds of her past “act outs/records”) the past either.

felcher_650 t1_itw237j wrote

Hey dude man I have an older sister who was bigger and stronger than me till I was about your age, we would fight sometimes physically and she would win. I don't condone violence but one day I won and she stopped fucking with me. Maybe today was that day for you my man.

throwaway98271673 OP t1_iu9p437 wrote

Here's a little update she's been doing the things you've mentioned as she doesn't get physical with me but still loves to yell and scream thanks for the comment

micky4life t1_itgdvu3 wrote

Ok i couldn't read this that well what was the reason for her to attacking?

throwaway98271673 OP t1_itibgsm wrote

She's very physical because she's a woman and believes because I'm a man I should never fight back no matter what she does which I dont agree with

Poppysgarden t1_itkgbdz wrote

She’s going to learn in life that this is not the case with all guys she knows she can do it to you because. You have never hit her one good solid time so that she won’t continue being physically aggressive. A lot of boys/men are very different now they have no problem defending themselves or worse. Your aunt sucks big time for not kicking her out for the knife incident next this happens - it won’t be the last since it is condoned - call the police.

micky4life t1_itkk242 wrote

Both sides should never begin to be abusing wtf is this logic, 2022 is a bad fucking year

Harry_Gorilla t1_itg2vr3 wrote

Call her bluff. Call the cops yourself. Document her pattern of abuse for later

bryan7291 t1_itjn367 wrote

Get video evidence, as much as you can whether it’s just your phone recording the inside of your pocket, get that audio, video is golden especially if that knife BS ever happens again, her lies and the police are something to consider, family taking sides as well, that’s why getting that audio or video evidence is key

Slight-Face6189 t1_itfs9dy wrote

That's to much for an older sibling to do that to a younger sibling and I myself am a older brother you should just not take crap from anyone just ignore your family who's playing favourites.

Cenodeath t1_itpbr1r wrote

Call the cops. Record every interaction with them.

Typo115 t1_itrwk33 wrote

Seriously what the hell is wrong with 2022 and Reddit in general? Why the fuck would you even think about calling the cops on your sister. You’re both just dumb kids. Clearly if you yeeted her across the yard you can handle her with a knife. Personally I would not have pushed back and just let her shove you. What’s it going to do? Hurt your pride? Escalation is why gets people Hurt, deescalate

Edwoon t1_iua567i wrote

Yup you are young so it’s hard to understand but being the literal bigger person you can’t return violence with violence especially if it’s your sister. Heck my sister hits me hard even playing around and I don’t hit her ever.

shlokvikro25 t1_iue7rg4 wrote

Bro fr though big sister who are controlling and manipulative are THE WORST