Submitted by Thydumbsir t3_zm5t5o in tifu

Me and a friend started dating then suddenly blocked me besides snap but just unfriended on me on there, idk what happened.

Me and a friend thru snapchat became friends then started dating i don't know how i fucked up..

We started off as friends in different states and we met thru Snapchat due to me not doing too good one night and just wanted somebody to talk too so I started adding tons of people on snap, we ended up talking and started being friends for a couple months then we started dating a couple days ago. We didn't get into any fights or arguments as far as I am aware off, they never asked me for money or nudes or nothing just chatting and talking to each other about what the other was doing the moment or asking about work. They mentioned about getting rid of Snap and FB but they blocked me on FB and I tried calling their phone number and I got blocked but I can txt them thru snap because they just unfriended me and just asked them why or what I did wrong to fuck up are friendship. I established if it didn't work out we could just go back to being friends. Idk what is going on or what else is happening outside their cat is old and might be sick.

TL:DR Met someone thru snapchat a couple months ago, started as friends and started dating to just one day blocked me but snap.

Comments