Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

[deleted] t1_iu1tlui wrote

[deleted]

Azilard OP t1_iu23268 wrote

I had completely forgot about those cartons somehow! I used to get the chocolate milk as often as I could during grades 3-8!

DeepCompote t1_iu1zjoc wrote

I thought in Canada milk comes in plastic bags not cartons?

[deleted] t1_iu224mr wrote

[deleted]

DeepCompote t1_iu22mx7 wrote

I always pictured Canadian kids trying to open and drink outta plastic bags and milk getting everywhere. Politely making a horrible mess and apologizing profusely.

Epyr t1_iu2hdr4 wrote

I vaguely remember us actually having small bags of milk at school were this actually happened lol

bcmonke t1_iu2nr5i wrote

Only parts. I've only had it in Manitoba butBC and Alberta are jugs / cartons

theDart t1_iu2vwdd wrote

I remember getting one myself. I forget what I won, but my friends competed for for who was gonna get the mooer.

Azilard OP t1_iu1tyoz wrote

Those old yop commercials with the sleeping kids singing always cracked me up as well

PillowTalk420 t1_iu2atwr wrote

I've installed internet to quite a few dairies, and this is pretty much what it's like on every single one.

Pyral t1_iu2jgar wrote

how did i supress this, it's like you just unlocked a part of my brain i didn't have access to! WE BE CHILLIN

Azilard OP t1_iu3lv9f wrote

I look back on childhood fondly and try to keep as much of this in my head as possible since most of my family can’t recall theirs for the most part. Forgetting scares me more than anything

Grooth t1_iu5x6ic wrote

Yea I completely forgot about this until I heard the "We be chillin" and suddenly it all came flooding back.

TheClayroo t1_iu1xwmh wrote

Literally mentioned this to my wife two days ago.

tabarwhack t1_iu2ck33 wrote

You just made my brain tingle with nostalgia.

bigjonny13 t1_iu2pvdq wrote

Got milk?

Uh huh, uh huh

JigglinJello t1_iu4dnks wrote

“We’ve got the big bad bessie with the M I L K” I named my SUV Bessie because of this lol

The_Reginald_ t1_iu5kgcw wrote

Their rappers are as white as their milk.

Mister_Xian t1_iu2776m wrote

"It doesn't get any cooler than this"
Is that an endorsement or a warning?

BexYouSee t1_iu2yfro wrote

This ad didn't age well, but it is catchy