Submitted by mytendies t3_11eiq0o in wallstreetbets

Cheap Calls

These call options offer the lowest ratio of bullish premium paid (IV) relative to historical volatility (HV). These options are priced expecting the underlying to move up significantly less than it has moved up in the past. Buy these calls.

https://preview.redd.it/hogbeeyemzka1.png?width=573&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=18ae1fea7fbc57ed33c37a26b08ab8d031e3688e

Most Bullish

These stocks and call options are the most directionally bullish. Directional bias ranges from -100 (bearish) to +100 (bullish). It accounts for RSI, trend, moving averages and put/call skew over the past 4 weeks. Fade the recent bullish action by selling high premium calls or go long with calls with low call premiums.

​

https://preview.redd.it/tkxit7dhmzka1.png?width=559&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=9cae6fba43b35c0ac0a058df93172de8673b4e7a

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

VisualMod t1_jae88y0 wrote

>I am very bullish on the stock market and I believe that we will see significant gains in the near future. I recommend buying call options with low premiums and selling high premium calls.

PleasantAnomaly t1_jaecb18 wrote

I doubt COIN Calls can still be considered cheap sfter a 12% runup

mytendies OP t1_jaefqhz wrote

They are cheap relative to historical volatility. That is all I can say.
Cheap is a relative term so the question is... relative to what? If it is being compared to historical vol then these calls are cheap (IV is significantly less than HV).

jcodes57 t1_jaeh8pm wrote

I can contest. Been wheeling COIN since the start of the year and IV has been closer to 130% for almost all the weekly/monthly options Iโ€™ve been trading. 100% IV even after a rip the past 2 days is still relatively low. This probably due to earnings coming to pass?

jballs t1_jaekkbv wrote

Interesting that TTD is at the top of your buy these calls and buy these puts list.

mytendies OP t1_jaellic wrote

Good find. Basically if you look at TTD historical vol it moved "more" than is currently priced by puts or calls. Mainly it is explained by having a really volatile past 4 weeks

LEAPSKing t1_jaev5p2 wrote

Odd. I don't own a single underlying on this list.