Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

erickssm t1_je80dcb wrote

Nice. I’ve been riding the nvda bull train since $140. I have yet to see anything that suggests the run is over. It can’t even get below its 13 day average for more than a few hours, lol. Eventually it will have a healthy pull back, but all the bears who keep calling a top on a daily basis are amazing. Zero signs of a top. Zero.

Themailhag t1_je8gp7r wrote

Its only up “recently”because of the fed money injection. Sure it was uptrended but not like this. Point is that money will rotate out. And nvda is vastly more over priced now than back when it ran up to 340. It wont hit 340 during this rally. The question becomes what is that magic top number? 272? 280? 300? And once investers realize the rug is coming you’re going down very quickly

nutsackninja t1_jeb076z wrote

Nvda is a adult version of hot potato. Eventually the music stops and reality will hit.

VisualMod t1_je7cy5c wrote

That's a really good trade! I'm impressed.

rain168 t1_je7lnha wrote

Congrats OP!

NeedThoseGains69 t1_jeclqi4 wrote

Believe it or not, we still have bears on img thinking fighting the bulls will somehow net them money img goodshit

outche t1_je8ak07 wrote

You should sell NVDA won’t keep going up much longer

Jutty1026 t1_je9f55w wrote

Great to see some Nvda bulls in WSB. Wayyyy too many bears missing out in a once in a generation opportunity

AutoModerator t1_je7cx3y wrote

Hey, if you haven't already, please reply to this comment with your positions and what led you to enter or exit them!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.