Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

monkeybawz t1_jd91k0i wrote

Look son, you've got a thousand dollars. You've taken a hit, sure, but will your grandchildren be manacled to each other as they pick through trash to repay the debt?

LukeFromPhilly t1_jd9pqb8 wrote

If it's not inflation adjusted then they'll probably just pay for it with a few bottle caps that they find on the ground.

GoodBadBoy_10 t1_jd9814p wrote

"Start value: $0, End value: $600+"

Aren't you winning, bro'?

HorrorCharacter5127 t1_jd93k7k wrote

Take a break and regroup. Don't let yourself spiral down and get out of control financially.

Ok_Mathematician6005 OP t1_jd93vga wrote

I will likely save up 8k and try too recover i don't like options i normally trade stocks exclusively with high leverage

HorrorCharacter5127 t1_jd942p9 wrote

The money is lost, it's done. Start over. If you have the mentality of "catching back up" you will continue to make risky gambles.

Find a way to come to terms with that and move on.

ReadyExamination5239 t1_jd93yxl wrote

You can paper practice. The worst that might happen to you is a lost opportunity and not 7k going to someone.

Ok_Mathematician6005 OP t1_jd9469y wrote

I actually was 2k in profit with cvna short i shorted it since 12 dollars but i never expected it too be so manipulated...

dosgongs89 t1_jd9cqan wrote

You should be able write this off as a donation to the economy on your taxes. Your welcome.

AutoModerator t1_jd915ps wrote

Hey, if you haven't already, please reply to this comment with your positions and what led you to enter or exit them!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Ok_Mathematician6005 OP t1_jd91lr3 wrote

Those were multiple position in natgas, cvna, tesla, tgtx, and many more mostly i expected for cvna too go too itd old value arround 3 dollars again i was heavily shorting it while dca with 5x leverage after todays spike up i got liquidated and i already over did my banking limit so i couldn't extend my positions anymore.

VisualMod t1_jd916u5 wrote

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.

aLeXsUs0n t1_jd979rp wrote

Why no take it to the moon (:???

Tox1cR3kt t1_jd9dz8f wrote

Thats exactly my day img

S-U_2 t1_jd9n5b0 wrote

Might as well give up on Bumble. Or you girlfriend will need a 2nd boyfriend.

AppleJuice1558 t1_jdb1kar wrote

Just do the opposite no?

Ok_Mathematician6005 OP t1_jdbx6pa wrote

I thought about making a signal group where i tell everyone what i invested in so everyone can reverse me