Submitted by moriasis t3_126izuc in wallstreetbets

do you guys think that Alibaba new plan is gonna be successful

I mean most of the company's that does that Kind of transitions going up for week or two and than fall. for the past two months BABA was just going down in 35%. you guys think I should buy sum now for the long term? or that the jump yesterday is a start of a bear or a bull market for BABA.

screenshot (BABA, tradingview)

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jimnantzandphilsimms t1_je9c34k wrote

the way some of you fuckers type is incredible

GymRaynor t1_jeckbnp wrote

Right? This asshole confirms that my calls are toast

moriasis OP t1_je9ci87 wrote

Lmao why

−6

sprainedpinky t1_jeayu99 wrote

There are multiple grammatical mistakes in every sentence you wrote

moriasis OP t1_jeba689 wrote

Sorry English is not my main language

sprainedpinky t1_jebdvov wrote

No worries, you still got your point across 👍 Just explaining why the commenter made the comment because you asked

wsbgodly123 t1_jeao7ge wrote

Now that Jack Ma has been reprogrammed from 1 year “overseas” trip (in Uighur labor camp), and Xi has taken his cut of Ma’s fortune, BABA will moon.

wawefisher t1_je9jglh wrote

My opinion is clearly YES.
In terms of the chart, there may be a setback in the initial euphoria. In particular, such a GAP invites to close. : -) In the long term, BABA will double.

Crow4u t1_je9ffv3 wrote

Maybe wait for profit lock ins and buy that dip.

Jmorn t1_jeatl2p wrote

China is just too much of a wildcard, why not YOLO perfectly good US companies

Cautious-Oil-7466 t1_je9aga9 wrote

I expect US to ban Chinese origin businesses and make Europe follow the same.

cryptodims t1_je9q26v wrote

The geopolitical future of is very much up in the air. My impression of the hearing is that TikTok is a done deal to be sold or shut down. China may retaliate after.

Another Chinese app Pinduoduo exploited a 0day that gave access to steal personal data and control the device.

It’s not looking for BaBa bruv. It’s not looking good.

Informal_Belt4168 t1_jebown3 wrote

Look if you want them swing go 4 it but with current geopolitical situation with china… idk man seems kinda sus

slick2hold t1_jec3wky wrote

BABA is a fraud. Ride this BS split news and then gtfo. Do not hold for the split IPOs, the minute they spin off, if it still trades, the IPOs will crash. First, most of the spin-offs are money losing business and with high rate env that can not be sustainable. Then you have to worry about dilution as BABA will sell more sharrs to fund these money losing businesses.

Retail gets holding the bag BABA and investment banks keep shitting in, and Americans keep sniffing it, waiting for it turn into a bag of potpourri. How many times will we let these mofos sucker us out of our hard esrned money.

Stay in it until the news of the split dies and sell into each upward move. I recommend to not hold this; dont wait for the spin off IPOs.

VisualMod t1_je9a7ah wrote

>I don't think the new plan is going to be successful. Alibaba has been in a downward trend for the past two months, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

−1