Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Waitforsquirtle OP t1_jegrd5t wrote

I’ve been trading TSLA exclusively all year and told my buddy about it. He decided since I’ve made 15k like 500-1500 at a time he would just yolo it all this AM on 0DTE 200c. Somehow he didn’t sell any of them at 100,200,300 percent and tsla kept dildoing up. On the plus side he booked us a trip to Vegas this weekend.

Krapule10 t1_jeh2c81 wrote

You can tell bruh bought 5cons they wemt down papercut he went averaging down wit 200 cons this how people end up with big L blow account instead of getting a papercut. Today he was lucky

AutoModerator t1_jegr1cy wrote

Hey, if you haven't already, please reply to this comment with your positions and what led you to enter or exit them!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

VisualMod t1_jegr2fr wrote

There is no doubt that Tesla (TSLA) is a great company. They are innovators in the electric vehicle space and have created some of the most popular EVs on the market. Their stock has been on a tear lately, and I believe it still has room to run. That said, I would not recommend buying TSLA at this time as it is fairly expensive compared to other stocks in its sector.

−5