Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BasementDwellingMOD t1_iuj0p3l wrote

If you believed in the metaverse at 200 you should be ecstatic at 92

WallstreetChump t1_iujlznf wrote

Zuck is a visionary. the meta verse is genius. Everyone else is wrong. Who cares if $meta goes to 0 when we could pretend it was at 9989999 in the metaverse

ThisCommentIsGold t1_iujcpx6 wrote

1. Request paper certificates

2. Wipe your ass with them

3. Set them on fire

4. Ask your wife to let you come back and sleep in the yard under the window where she's getting railed by Chad, so you can jerk off with your tears and have some semblance of a happy ending.

AliveNot t1_iujjars wrote

Who actually cares about the metaverse? In hindsight, you could tell the market was inflated. Everyone was getting weird about future technology

Metaverse looks worse than 2011 Wii sports

PutmeintheGreen t1_iujaz8r wrote

In 5 years they will have sold WHATS App Instagram and dwindled everything and close down

DimesOnHisEyes t1_iuj35kk wrote

What else you gonna do? Sell for a loss? Might as well keep and see what happens.

[deleted] t1_iujtz16 wrote

Been there, done that, it went even lower.

Sensitive-Ad8735 t1_iujm4d3 wrote

I just bought in last week and now down an additional 5%. I think tight metaverse is absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. However I spend all day on Instagram …. So I am torn.

Alive_Type7907 t1_iujcnvc wrote

All bulls need to start using the metaverse to pump up the numbers for next q

ImActuallyGaryBusey t1_iujqyjb wrote

Wait... is it already out?!?! Like people can make accounts and use it? I was under the impression that all those Xbox 360 avatar screenshots were a prototype, if those are actual in-game screenshots from the finished product then meta is completely fucked as a company lmao

Alive_Type7907 t1_iujtm2o wrote

Bro where have u been? Ppl been running around the metaverse virtually raping each other nd shit for a good minute

ImActuallyGaryBusey t1_iujv6h6 wrote

I guess I'm out of the loop lol. I've never been interested in investing in meta so I don't follow it too extensively

4troglodyte t1_iujcrht wrote

Interesting question and look forward to hearing from my fellow Regards. The next leg is WAY DOWN for META…if you have the stomach for the ride then go for it. I would pull the ripcord and let it go down without you. Sorry for your losses if you book them🙏🏻 Good trading

BrainsNotBrawndo t1_iuj4wzu wrote

If it was me, I’d take at least a big slice of a $META holding into rotate into pretty much anything else

mbj7000 t1_iujx48t wrote

are you planning on holding 10 years? hope this helps

Burtonwurton t1_iuj3gwr wrote

Oh do I have some bags. No intentions to sell at this point. I have around 34k invested in the 200s range.

Down hard obviously, but in my mind, if I lose it all, its all good. If you are not strap for cash then ill just hold. If you need the money now, then just sell and move on.

berusko t1_iujredp wrote

It will be dead during 2023, then it will go up, no point in selling at a loss that big.

TempTempapple t1_iujvmvf wrote

Depending where you bought it at you might just have to hold it or average down

mecausasui t1_iuj4ky5 wrote

i know nothing of what will happen in the future. will it bounce up a couple points in the next week. but my guess is that in a year's time you do not want it in your portfolio. not so much a storm as the crashing of the Hindenburg (i think the hindenburg also bounced when in crashed)