Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Swiftnice t1_iua7wfq wrote

I think you're the only bottom here.

donobinladin t1_iubxo5o wrote

We don’t link shame

Edit: Or kink shame either

Swiftnice t1_iubxzy9 wrote

So you're saying being gay is a kink? That's fucked up.

donobinladin t1_iuby3i8 wrote

Pretty sure all sex is a kink… don’t get your panties in a bunch… unless you’re into that sort of thing

attofreak t1_iua7yuu wrote

As long as people feel loans are, "cheap", from the small guy to the big investors, bottom is not in. For that matter, bottom is not in, as long as the Feds keep lighting a fire under economy's obese ass cheeks. When Feds stop, bottom is in.

Calm_Leek_1362 t1_iud7wf2 wrote

The fed announced they weren't allowed to trade stocks at the top. I bet when they're done raising they will "revisit the policy" and allow themselves to trade again at the bottom.

Dan91680 t1_iudcjoi wrote

You think the bottom will be in when fed announces we are at 4% inflation and now have to cut rates cause we are entering a massive recession? No the bottom will be in when the rates are cut back to 0%.

moonguh t1_iuebx3o wrote

No, the market isn't going to zero

Spare-Competition-91 t1_iudclqh wrote

Almost, but when fed stops, the market will already rally beforehand. You have to time it right otherwise you miss the bottom.

VisualMod t1_iua5dd6 wrote

>I love making money. I will continue to do so until the end of time.

stuckindayz t1_iuarz05 wrote

Visual mod gonna sell the daytrader his 0DTE options

token-eater t1_iuaa9kf wrote

For as long as people have money for meme coins and monkey jpegs, Jpow will dry hump the markets

AutistGobbChopp t1_iuadefi wrote

Found the thread with the experts

You are all billionaires I take it?

token-eater t1_iuaorh0 wrote

I don’t have lower class employees to take advantage of, so no.

AutistGobbChopp t1_iuar5f3 wrote

Ah, that's what it is.

I thought your ability to predict the market would have given you a significant advantage.

ETNZ2021 t1_iuaq37y wrote

Is your grandparents 401ks still in ETFs???? That is your answer…

Csl223223223223 t1_iubj6pr wrote

How do you know they aren’t buying puts? I feel like the bottom is in based on how many people are making bearish posts, now that everyone and their mother is saying “it’s going to go down!”… it’s probably up from here (I’m not taking out loans to bet that though lmao)

Blitz____Man t1_iuapeuh wrote

I don’t know if your buttom is not in but ..we Shure are going to pump soon like 2 weeks soon

Mexx_G t1_iubdmek wrote

Lol. I bet we make a new ATH before we hit that bottom.

Fawkinchit t1_iubpg1f wrote

Wish I had thought of that. Alternatively you can just trade options on cash account. Cash accounts settle every day.

moonguh t1_iue9908 wrote

What ? There are hundreds of millions of retail traders so ofxourse at any point of time there is going to be thousands of like him

Billyshakes1597 t1_iubjhjk wrote

Pretty much rather see an add then this uslees shit post