Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Swiftnice t1_iu5fson wrote

They don't expire until January. There could be a good chance of you getting some money back. Or it will get worse and you should sell now.

Seymourtendiez t1_iu5isis wrote

Yeah you’re fucked aapl will run up around Christmas like they do every single year.

WatchingyouNyouNyou t1_iu5hhrs wrote

You still have time but damn bruh that was a bad entry unless you are into masochism

0x11C3P t1_iu5fzzx wrote

Edit: Blah. They're puts.

SailsAndStocks t1_iu5gdtc wrote

Uh... did anyone not look at the breakeven price? And the current price of AAPL. These are PUTS. Wow, some real smoove brained people in here lol. You're in the right sub it seems lol

pharmboy008 t1_iu5k3hu wrote

You did this for the tax loss didn’t you?

_DamnDirtyApe t1_iu5kc09 wrote

You still have a couple of months. World events are crazy right now. Who knows what will happen between now and then

OnlyGainsBro t1_iu5jf3x wrote

Why bet against one of the top profitable company. If you don’t like money just flush it down the toilet, it will be quick. Why wait till January?

Sad-hurt-and-depress t1_iu5ztdx wrote

Well, next week FOMC meeting might give you a chance to barely make it even. HOLD ON TO THE ROLLER COASTER.

MrBR2120 t1_iu61bzc wrote

next time just send me the money and i’ll waste it for you

AutoModerator t1_iu5flqk wrote

Hey, if you haven't already, please reply to this comment with your positions and what led you to enter or exit them!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Fawkinchit t1_iu5ygm8 wrote

It looks pretty back but you can hold for quite a while, exp is jan so may be worth giving it a month, could go down a lot.

turbohondaej1 t1_iu61lxq wrote

Looks good to me i might buy more and cost average down if you got some cash back. Price will go back down hard after a couple weeks. The date is far enough out i wouldn't worry unless we get close to 170.

Out of curiosity were you up or close to even around close yesterday? Probably should have sold yesterday before close.

MASH12140 t1_iu676zb wrote

Apple will never go to $120 or under again

leli_manning t1_iu684aw wrote

Tim Apple said fck your puts 🌈 🐻

img

Scorpio11777 t1_iu6aex4 wrote

Still $21k is more than a lot of ppl here.

thewonpercent t1_iu6dkbk wrote

I think you'll be ok. Market is going to tank after elections. But it's going to look bad for a little while.

TheDoof79 t1_iu6wz9c wrote

YOLO yeet into the universe.

Respect.

alohaguy808 t1_iu704nr wrote

Just hold them. You bought them for a reason so don’t cave. Otherwise you’re gonna hate yourself even more if appl tanks when you sell.

EEazy89 t1_iu769pm wrote

Wait until next week. You may gain some back. Or you may lose it all. I may or may not know.

lol_treez t1_iu782sk wrote

Fingers crossed for the entire economy tanking!

DD-Slob t1_iu7x8os wrote

Yes you're screwed and its funny

Minako_mama t1_iu8wk78 wrote

Look on the bright side: if Putin starts WW3 before the new year, there’s a decent chance these will print!

CatsalsoCookies t1_iu9qfk2 wrote

Broooo, of all those companies announcing quarterly results, you chose Apple.. alright.. hindsight bias blabla, but still.. there were so many better plays here

Radicaled1223 t1_iu5fyde wrote

Without telling us the ticker how the fuck should we know?

−5