Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PooFlingerMonkey t1_j26ieg1 wrote

It depends on how woke they want to be. E: typo

ASaneDude t1_j26mbup wrote

Iger’s a huge Democrat and they did fine under him. Stop injecting political BS into the thesis.

Tbf, Disney is a sucker’s bet.

VisualMod t1_j26i1rp wrote

>Yes, I think it is highly likely that Bob Iger will be able to increase Disney's share value by 50% or more over the next three years. He has proven himself to be an excellent leader and strategist, and under his guidance Disney has consistently performed well financially. With the recent acquisition of 21st Century Fox assets,Disney now has even more opportunities for growth and expansion. Given all of these factors, I believe there is a very good chance that Disney's stock price could rise significantly in the next few years.

MassCasualty t1_j26iiyf wrote

I rode $DIS last time from the $80's and got out in the $150s and then the Vid hit...and then the stock went plaid...It's back down now and for sure a good long term investment...I would say do it dollar/cost style...Buy 1/30th of your intended shares a day for 30 trading days...It should balance out your entry cost vs dips/spikes...

WALLETSHOUSE OP t1_j26j905 wrote

Might get interesting! Do you think it's worth getting started immediately, or wait and see?

joevan55645 t1_j26kolq wrote

I mean that's a tough call in one year. Is Disney likely to hit $200 or higher sometime during the next cycle? I would think so. I think we can mostly agree we are going through a reset. Every other time in history when you come out of these all you want to do is own stock. Pick some good companies and let the market do its thing

Kiefy-Moles t1_j26l3u6 wrote

Does DIS letting espn go make anyone else nervous about their future?