Submitted by m00nb00tz t3_10oi6ah in wallstreetbets

I actually like my job so I need to exlude a few details. My company is the most accurate mobile location analytics platform. Pretty much we can tell buisness everything they'd like to know about how people move around in their day to day. CRE have been using our software to be proactive to market trends and defend against rent reductions. Recently we have noticed more and more CRE are so confident they know they're market that they don't need data to support them and we're waisting resources trying to aquire them as customers. All of our data indicates real estate is about to take a massive hit in the next couple of months. Our new strategy is to wait for the agencies that refused to take a free demonstration to go into consideration. We have halted prospecting into brokerages already. Owner operators are next. Do with this anecdote whatever you like.

Comments