Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

umad-falala t1_j60p35k wrote

I love it when people talk about the stock market as if it were some big battle between bulls and bears. Itโ€™s so silly.

Reefer150G t1_j61mr9y wrote

No shit. Play both angles and profit both ways. I love the jokers who use TA also. Like that means a fucking thing.

Fantastic_Mongoose_4 t1_j60n8me wrote

I believe "delusion" is the right word. Bulls delusions at all time high.

Robincapitalists t1_j60u2ga wrote

It's going above, but it's probably sideways. And eventually, later this year, when it becomes obvious consumers are tapped, inflation isn't at 2%, and the Fed is not cutting rates, the hopium exhausts.

bullturnedgaybear t1_j62idt5 wrote

TSLA being able to cut prices when inflation is this hot is the most bullish thing Iโ€™ve seen in a long time.

ProjectENIS t1_j6172km wrote

Dude, you redrew the trendline. Today was a clear breakout.

That said, I'm bearish. I'm expecting volume to pick up now, probably higher volume and higher prices till we come to a blow off top near the Aug peak of spy 426-ish. I'll be buying puts and add more to my portfolio as we over-extend upwards.

I'm seeing a dip followed by a mega rally after the Feb 1st fomc, leading into that blow off top. That said, if it's 25bps and a dovish jpow, we rally right then into the blow off top. Either way, next week will be an exciting one; I can roll my existing puts if it's 50bps/25 and a hawkish jpow or double down if it's 25bps and a dovish jpow.

Invalidation of my thesis would be 50bps and a continued rally closing the week green (invalidation towards the upside) or 25bps + dovish tone and a dump closing the week red (invalidation toward the 200 day moving average).

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh t1_j62c4pp wrote

Oh cool, just keep angling that trendline up a lil bit every day. Doesn't matter that it's barely touching anything any more.

Salty_Pretzel1 t1_j60swnu wrote

ah yes, a perfectly unbiased trendline img

Richard_Snatch t1_j61orgc wrote

I hope it runs into next week so J Pow has to stomp it down.

CrackCody t1_j62z60c wrote

I'm beat up, but I'm here

MorningPitiful842 t1_j6329vs wrote

For me it is just impossible to short the stocks. My brain just can not compute that red is good ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have tried and failed.

Dothemath2 t1_j64unfv wrote

I am realizing what diamond hands mean and itโ€™s excruciating. Is the market irrational yet? LCID and btc and tsla going up in a parabolic spike?