Submitted by AFRO__SAMURAI t3_1252ivq in washingtondc

i’m trying to replace my kitchen sink garbage disposal but don’t have any experience with plumbers. i like to think reddit hasn’t let me down for body shop and good suggestions so let’s see if my anecdotal evidence still holds up.

in all seriousness any suggestions are appreciated as i’m just going off yelp for now

cheers

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

GamerRyan t1_je284tb wrote

I used Archibald Plumbing Services for my water heater replacement. Smooth communication and competitive price.

AFRO__SAMURAI OP t1_je2mzpn wrote

has good but less reviews than others i’ve seen. did the person when they came out say they’re a newer business?

MarinaPinotLover t1_je2g88f wrote

I had this done a few years ago and it was quick and simple - I used Amazon Home Services (now just furniture-install tho) - I think if you found someone on task rabbit or angi's you'd be fine with whoever's first available/cheapest. I feel like the guy who did it judged me for hiring him for something which seemed so quick and simple, but I know I would've broken something so it was worth it.

CricketTheMaltese t1_je2s60x wrote

I just replaced mine last week and used Bob and Kur plumbing. They came same day and did a great job.

SeaworthinessHot7669 t1_je4i47h wrote

Fred & Son plumbers. The guy is good! He has done jobs that other plumbers refused to do. 240-388-1313.