Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Material-Candy-7914 t1_ja31wap wrote

If you told me that hundreds of years after my death, humans from civilizations that don’t exist yet would be excavating my eternal resting place, examining my bones and wondering how I lived and died, I’d say “That’s pretty neat but there’s no way for you to know that.”

Simcognito t1_ja4gdww wrote

Not every small detail, but there would actually be many ways for them to know quite a few things about how you lived and died. And that's today. I suspect that hundreds of years from now, it'll be a different game entirely.

IzNuGouD t1_ja31j00 wrote

Inca-readible…

SmurfSmacker t1_ja4zq80 wrote

Take my upvote and kindly exit stage left lol. r/angryupvote

WinterBrews t1_ja4jvzw wrote

Oh thank gods the archeologists are the people group so they cant steal it for the british museum

AutoModerator t1_ja30ub6 wrote

Hi HRJafael. Your submission from reuters.com is behind a registration wall. A registration wall limits the number of free articles users can access before they are required to register an account to log in to continue reading it. While your submission was not removed, users are discouraged from upvoting it or commenting on it.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

−1

ggrizzlyy t1_ja49ubb wrote

Great, more grave robbing. Leave the dead alone.

−9

BlackMarketCheese t1_ja4j4k2 wrote

Tragedy + time = comedy

Graverobbing + time = archeology

ggrizzlyy t1_ja4qcl3 wrote

Opening graves and taking what’s in there= Grave robbing.

BlackMarketCheese t1_ja4tc2e wrote

I dont necessarily disagree, but that is the academic and overall societal view of the matter

FFX13NL t1_ja53xz6 wrote

They already take my organs, i could not care less for my bones tbh.