Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

yoaver t1_jacvrol wrote

Somehow I don't see this post being majorly upvoted here

E_bone_E t1_jaf263r wrote

because it paints Israel and Israelis in a good light

onlyfacts2000 t1_jacyvto wrote

Over a million ILS by now!

Hopefully this will help the people of Hawara to regain their lost property and send a very clear message, these settlers are a violent minority that most people in Israel absolutely do not support!

yolkadot t1_jac1np2 wrote

Israel itself is more divided on its civil war with Palestine.

Most tourists from Israel I met were against the crimes against humanity committed by their government.

autotldr t1_jac0u05 wrote

This is the best tl;dr I could make, original reduced by 62%. (I'm a bot)

> In less than 24 hours, Israelis gave more than $272,750 to help Palestinians whose homes and businesses were destroyed by dozens of rioting settlers in the northern West Bank town of Huwara on Sunday.

> A 37-year-old Palestinian man was killed, 300 were wounded - four of them seriously - and dozens of buildings and vehicles were set on fire in the mass riot that followed the killing of two Israeli brothers in a terror shooting in the same town.

> When asked how he intended to distribute the funds to Huwara residents, Fink replied that he was contacting local leaders through former Israeli security personnel.

Extended Summary | FAQ | Feedback | Top keywords: Fink^#1 Israeli^#2 Palestinian^#3 security^#4 funds^#5

[deleted] t1_jacaoy3 wrote

[removed]

−6

Gitzser t1_jacf25x wrote

what would happen if people would stop trying to criticise every little fucking thing?