Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Skaindire t1_j9qchea wrote

In case you're wondering why this message came out so late, that's specific to this president, reacting late to literally every event.

Romanians DO believe in this cause, but the late reply is entirely his fault.

^(Still can't believe Basescu was one of the best presidents we've ever had. That scene of him laughing at the Russian Parliament years ago ...)

autotldr t1_j9p0rb1 wrote

This is the best tl;dr I could make, original reduced by 77%. (I'm a bot)

> Romania firmly condemns any attempts at destabilizing Moldova and will continue to support the respect for the country's sovereignty and territorial integrity, president Klaus Iohannis said at a joint press conference with Moldova's president Maia Sandu.

> He reiterated Romania's condemnation of any Russian attempts at destabilizing the country.

> At the Bucharest Nine summit in Warsaw on February 22, president Klaus Iohannis said Romania would support Moldova with whatever is necessary "Under any scenario".

Extended Summary | FAQ | Feedback | Top keywords: Moldova^#1 president^#2 Romania^#3 support^#4 country^#5

HeAintSh1t t1_j9pxq6x wrote

Does he have any updates on Andrew Tate? I think that’s what the world is waiting on.

−25

Sir_Yacob t1_j9pzy4u wrote

He still looks and talks like a no chin having dildo and they just extended his stay for another 30 days.

IEatGirlFarts t1_j9r6g2p wrote

Lmao. As if any politician here cares about who he is, let alone the fucking president.

There's a very high chance he doesn't know who the taints are.

HeAintSh1t t1_j9r70bb wrote

It was jokes man. I agree with you ieatgirlsfarts, but I’ll take the downvotes.

siglezmus t1_j9q27av wrote

Dayte nakazu blyad

−1

SirTaherShah t1_j9qfzji wrote

Epic Sad Guy for president!

−1