Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Alternative_Art_528 t1_itwrgje wrote

There are 6 duplicate posts about this on this sub.

They always pull this crap.

The Iranian regime knew damn well that the anti regime protests were going to reach a whole new level today, and they orchestrated this attack to try to take away the news coverage from the protests and to blame the attack on bad actors so they can use it as an excuse to further repress and kill ordinary civilians fighting for freedom.

Too bad, the world doesn't buy your lies anymore.

3dprint_the_world t1_itxo85c wrote

They literally set fire to their own prison last week and blamed prisoners even though there was video footage of explosives being lobbed in from outside.

And this combined with their bald faced lie about the drones in Ukraine.

Seems very likely this was an attack designed to distract from the protests. An "IS-linked" news agency has already "claimed responsibility" but it's an unreliable agency known for falsely claiming IS responsibility for attacks it had nothing to do with.

Pipelaya1 t1_ity8768 wrote

I don't even have any money to buy lies..

hakenwithbacon t1_itw64f1 wrote

Dang, seems surreal. I had just visited it a few months ago. RIP to the victims

CheetoEnergy t1_itygqhy wrote

I know of a guy who went to Saudi Arabia year ago. Unfortunately he never made it back to the states because a suicide bomber blew up his Mosque.

I will never forget seeing the security cameras of the explosion! Giant explosion which was soon followed by human body parts! I saw a man's torso fly at least 100 feet and hit a home.

Vracity t1_itxl0sq wrote

Were they all random people or targeted?

ScanianGoose t1_itwrdsj wrote

Holy shiite they attacked the site!

−10

Latyon t1_itw58jv wrote

Sheeeit.

−13