Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

laineDdednaHdeR t1_j29b994 wrote

It'll never get old to say: Fuck Russia.

Intothenegev93 t1_j29ox24 wrote

I hope it does get old. I hope Russia seas a change of leadership and ideology and good things come to its citizens.

[deleted] t1_j2a2i69 wrote

[removed]

Castle_in_the_Air t1_j2at28w wrote

Any country can change for the better. In the not-so-distant past settlers killed, raped, and pillaged native Americans. More recently, Americans have been responsible for toppling democratically elected leaders. We have seen and ignored genocide many times. But still, we have progressed to be better than most countries. With the right leadership, Russia could do the same. It's a difficult and slow process we won't see the end of in our lifetimes but don't act like the Russian people themselves are as sick and twisted as Putin is.

Saithir t1_j2b6api wrote

And in the less-so-distant past those same poor, opressed, regular Russians you so much love have killed, raped and pillaged their neighbours.

Not Putin, not the generals, the regular guys themselves.

> don't act like the Russian people themselves are as sick and twisted as Putin is.

We don't have to "act" like it. There's nothing acting about it.

Castle_in_the_Air t1_j2c1n61 wrote

In America, it was the 'regular guys' too. There are horrible people in every country and there are great people in every country. I'd go so far as to say that the truly horrible people are in the minority pretty much everywhere. If you really think that every Russian deserves to die, then you're no better than the worst of them.

itti-bitti-kitti t1_j2a31kg wrote

Dude, can Russia just fuck off already? Just fuck off into the sunset

autotldr t1_j2953k3 wrote

This is the best tl;dr I could make, original reduced by 52%. (I'm a bot)

> Russia staged a new large-scale missile attack on Ukraine.

> Missile fragments, the results of a mass missile strike on Ukraine on Dec. 29, damaged two residential houses, an industrial facility, and a children's playground in different districts of the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv as of 9.30 a.m., Kyiv City's Military Administration reported on Telegram.

> Later, the administration reported that two people in Kyiv's Darnytskyi district had been reported injured in the attack so far.

Extended Summary | FAQ | Feedback | Top keywords: Kyiv^#1 reported^#2 missile^#3 damaged^#4 two^#5

DukeOfGeek t1_j29xpu3 wrote

Why does Moscow hate playgrounds? Is it the bright colors?

Magikrat t1_j2b5ywg wrote

Putin was always picked last for Blyattball as a child. PTSD.

renato4803 t1_j29t5x5 wrote

I would not be surprised if we see more Russian casualties due to their own weapons.

Also, with this happening, the need for a peacekeeping force is even more important.

−6