Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

UnlikelyRabbit4648 t1_j6ki56z wrote

Chinese design and russian built, what could possibly go wrong - good cover for high profile mysterious deaths 🥴

Shiplord13 t1_j6kw9v2 wrote

Each vehicle comes with a secret person sized compartment for either an assassin to hide in or to hide a dead body. Truly the ideal car for someone involved in Chinese/Russian politics.

sync-centre t1_j6klivs wrote

Russia owes a lot of shitty cars to dead soldiers families.

likethebank t1_j6ls8p2 wrote

At the rate they are going, knock off Barbie Jeeps is all they are likely to get.

slckening t1_j6kl813 wrote

Russian markets will be filled with contraband, western knockoffs and Chinese products soon if they already haven't. Funny how it circles back to the pre collapse era when people used to ship in western contraband into the USSR.

GroblyOverrated t1_j6kyglg wrote

Russia has collapsed.

Ok_Ad_6568 t1_j6lv5ku wrote

What are you even talking about? Russia is maybe the most self - sufficient country today and that won't change any time soon.

It's a country that 60% of the population has no problem living in 19th century.

Saying that Russia has collapsed is a western way of coping. Russia maybe won't have the tech and the joys of modern 2023 but they will still pump weapons and oil all across the world that will keep them floating.

oripash t1_j6m8ejk wrote

Of course it is.

Based on rock solid data provided as wvidence by the Kremlin I presume?

I hear it’s very reliable. They said do themselves.

−1

Ok_Ad_6568 t1_j6maikr wrote

U don't need data my friend, you need to look at Russia as you would look at country from 19th century.

With war and sanctions, actually more money stays in the country as oligarchs cant go on and waste money as they did before. Don't be naive , what Russia can sustain not a country in a world can.

Image if you cut USA from modern joys for a year? People will burn it to the ground

In Russia , as long as there is enough vodka ,bread , potatoes , oil and wood 60% of the population won't notice the change of life.

−1

oripash t1_j6mp1w5 wrote

850 dead a day buddy.

850 dead a day.

C_93M t1_j6lsdlm wrote

obviously she had been a consumer country before that. but as a citizen I will say that China is coming to us with such speed that I will not be surprised if tomorrow we speak Chinese. Will America allow this? how do you think ?

chehov t1_j6kyp4p wrote

Let me guess, three colors options are white, black and swamp green?

macross1984 t1_j6kso9d wrote

I wonder if it will be same quality as Yugo?

PapaOoMaoMao t1_j6ox1v8 wrote

Like a Lada, but with lower quality controls due to technical issues.

macross1984 t1_j6p5buh wrote

Meaning you have to be your own mechanic like the good old Soviet era.

Topgunjr13 t1_j6o7i54 wrote

This screams quality control

ChemistryVirtual t1_j6klbnt wrote

Avtotor has become modernized with robotics, a campus within its facilities, and modern engineering infrastructure introduced by China.

Even a YouTube Avtotor search opened my eyes to having a better understanding of the operation.

−9