Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MIKKOMOOSE99 t1_jbli413 wrote

Amazing game. Reminds me of when I go to cut down a huge tree while not paying attention and get absolutely crushed by it haha

Zackstario t1_jbljb4s wrote

I was gonna say; beautiful game and incredible pixel art, really captures just how peaceful and small you feel when you start out. Only thing missing is the tree falling down, taking out several other trees, the player, and the house, in no particular order.

Elelith t1_jboex99 wrote

Don't forget the random Greyling wondering by.

INeedAHappySpace t1_jbn4b1o wrote

I like it when I cut down a tree and it hits the other trees causing a chain reaction and a huge bunch of them fall down

Bismothe-the-Shade t1_jbobzi2 wrote

The only thing I wish for is a pair of glowing troll eyes in the tree shadows somewhere lol

This is amazing though, and really brings up the warm fuzzy valheim feelings

Dodo_Druid_Dude t1_jboe0yk wrote

I’m not sure, but it looks like there is in fact a silhouette with glowing eyes in the trees, slightly left of and above the house.

shayla_mk t1_jbm3op6 wrote

I absolutely love this. It’s like a place that I’ve been to in my mind.

Also, I’m a HUGE sucker for like hidden cryptids in artwork—keep it up!!! 😍

alessandro_prikhodko t1_jbn70fx wrote

Why there is no wasp that is killing you every 5 minutes?

Novaskittles t1_jboefn0 wrote

Because this is a meadow surrounded by black forest, there's no plains.

heidimark t1_jbm9xft wrote

If Johnny Castaway was lost in a forest....

backslider123 t1_jbn7md0 wrote

Anyone else watch this for way too long waiting for the tree to fall?

Elelith t1_jboeujk wrote

Yes. I need to go get my gear from my corpse. From Mistlands. Deep, deep in there. Yes. Right...

Right...

austmcd2013 t1_jbotcbl wrote

If you’re into anime at all check out Farming life in another world- gives me major valheim vibes and is such a chill and happy watch.

that_one_guy_with_th t1_jbp3v34 wrote

Man this game was amazing. It was a shame it never really got finished. Playing through it with a friend, the first 3 biomes were just a joy, but then the game fell off. Have they done anything with the rest of the game since it came out?