Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ThisIsMyUser456 t1_j5elfum wrote

I mean onto you are responsible for your health. The art above for examples looks like a postpartum body though. I hope your partner never has to put up with your body ideals.

Zurgento_98 t1_j5em5a6 wrote

How did you know it was a postpartum body? Stretch marks do not equal the postpartum body. And it is not necessary to switch to personalities at all. I wish you good luck to finally become happy ;)

−6

ThisIsMyUser456 t1_j5emxgu wrote

Sagging breast, extra stomach chub, enlarged areolas, and stretch marks along the stomach. Source: I had to help my mother after several births. My personality has not switched I simply used another side of it. I think the reason many have downvoted is because not everyone is attractive. I mean, if we were all attractive none of use would be. Not everyone also eats the sled to an unhealthy body. Some people have healthy bodies that aren’t exactly seen as attractive. Point being people like seeing realistic bodies. Not every man is perfectly chiseled in muscles and every woman is stuck thin with huge curves. People just like not being held to impossible standards. Also I think the last thing to mention is this is an art piece. Art is meant to be art. I don’t think the artist wanted to cause a body image war lol