Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

JessiePeteWhite t1_jegp0bz wrote

I am the opposite of a tate fan but it was clear that they were just looking for something and couldn’t find it. Now comes the annoying times of “the powers that be tried to lock me away, they tried to silence me and blah blah blah”. The Incels are going to become 10x more annoying

S1mpl3Guy t1_jegtfo8 wrote

I think being locked up for 3 months without any evidence whatsover would give him the right to complain all he wants.

JessiePeteWhite t1_jegu2qx wrote

There’s a difference between complaining and claiming that there is some big conspiracy with higher powers on earth trying to silence him because he thinks he has some poignant message, which he doesn’t

S1mpl3Guy t1_jeguq9r wrote

This is the internet, we have people claiming that the Earth is flat or that Moon landing is fake. Having another person believing into Illuminati is nothing new.

JessiePeteWhite t1_jegwz78 wrote

Doesn’t make his supposed message any more valid though does it

S1mpl3Guy t1_jegyfku wrote

What we consider valid may not be considered valid by other people and vice versa. Doesnt mean we have the right to silence the message. I say let him say whatever he is saying, if he's message is truly not valid then nobody will be listening to him anyway. Trying to silence by cancellation or prison will only make him more popular.

JessiePeteWhite t1_jegzg3p wrote

That isn’t necessarily true, especially if when you look at his case, his messaged is geared more towards frustrated young men where he is claiming to have the answers to all of their problems but his answers are extremely toxic. I’m not saying we should silence people but claiming that if their message isn’t valid then no one will listen is not right

Assbait93 t1_jegshs5 wrote

He’s on house arrest so it’s not like they didn’t find anything. There is also evidence that he confessed to online and so on. It just that he hasn’t been tried yet.

fattymcassface t1_jegp4x2 wrote

I wouldn’t think about him at all if people didn’t keep asking about him on Reddit.

Ratnix t1_jegxr4z wrote

I wouldn't even know who the fuck he is if Reddit didn't have such a hardon for him.

GiantRobotTRex t1_jegp57r wrote

I think people using the word "released" are being intentionally deceptive. He's on house arrest and still awaiting trial. This is the legal system at work.

Less-Syllabub-871 t1_jegrpa4 wrote

He doesn’t appear to be guilty, as the evidence against him and his brother is weak. I’d say the same if it’s not Andrew and his brother.

CapG_13 t1_jegrh31 wrote

I didn't know that, but I'm not really surprised 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nut_shells t1_jegrivn wrote

Ah shit, here we go again

TesticleMayhem t1_jegs4z2 wrote

I heard Andrew Tate poops while standing up.

SHYN3R t1_jeh010f wrote

they done freed the real

okay_victory_yes t1_jegp09c wrote

He's a piece of shit, but there's no justice in this world.

−2

IDontMean2B t1_jegt91h wrote

Yes there is justice, what are you talking about?

okay_victory_yes t1_jegus07 wrote

If this piece of shit walks free, that's yet another example to the contrary.

oklmaogs t1_jegx36i wrote

Cry harder

okay_victory_yes t1_jegx8wd wrote

Get better heroes.

oklmaogs t1_jegxo2w wrote

Lol you're a member of r/whitepeopletwitter. You're bottom of the barrel trash.

okay_victory_yes t1_jegxugh wrote

I'm not. But even if I were, that's better than idolizing a rapist and human trafficker.

oklmaogs t1_jegy591 wrote

You are. You think everything is racist, sexist, homophobic and anyone who disagrees with you is a facist, nazi, misogynist bigot.

I can only imagine how you look like in real life. Pathetic, frail or morbidly obese. Exactly the type of people that would hate a guy thats telling people to workout everyday.

okay_victory_yes t1_jegy8jh wrote

Your tiktok daddy is a groomer. Cope.

oklmaogs t1_jegz4mb wrote

You have evidence for that?

okay_victory_yes t1_jegzanb wrote

Fuck you, that's my evidence.

oklmaogs t1_jeh0h0m wrote

Honestly, I don't blame you for the way you've embarrassingly turned out. I blame your parents for not raising you. What a terrible job they've done.

GiantRobotTRex t1_jegpclh wrote

Justice will come after the trial. He's still on house arrest awaiting trial.

−1

S1mpl3Guy t1_jegtj2z wrote

Do you really think they would let go a real sex trafficker on a house arrest?

GiantRobotTRex t1_jegu78a wrote

Yes, because the case hasn't actually gone to trial yet. This is analogous to being let out on bond. It is not a matter of guilt or innocence.

S1mpl3Guy t1_jegug20 wrote

When is the trial date?

GiantRobotTRex t1_jeguoce wrote

When is going to be free to go?

S1mpl3Guy t1_jeguz44 wrote

At least there is progress on that one. Of course the accusers dont have to show evidence to the public until the trial so there's that. But I also think if they had gathered enough evidence they they would have had a trial date already.

GiantRobotTRex t1_jegvor9 wrote

Or they have enough evidence on some charges but they're still collecting evidence on other charges.

Why is he on house arrest instead of free to go?

S1mpl3Guy t1_jegw02v wrote

Frankly I don't know, I'm just a dude making observations. Your point is definitely valid, I think only time will tell.