Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

goblinusMaximus t1_jaebe7r wrote

Trump flag. If someone has something like that then we have an irreconcilable difference of values.

HKerinUK OP t1_jaef8j4 wrote

I'm not from the us so I really dont know about the politics there, but bringing politics into the first date is just inappropriate

goblinusMaximus t1_jaefdcw wrote

It's an identity for a lot of people. They wear politically-oriented clothes, plaster flags all over their vehicles, stuff like that.

Hugh_Biquitous t1_jaemm04 wrote

To me, it's not even so much politics in general, but Trumpism in particular. Being a Trump disciple indicates racism, homophobia, and likely a willingness to accept an overthrow of an elected government if it gets the people you like in power.

goblinusMaximus t1_jaemvk4 wrote

>Being a Trump disciple indicates racism, homophobia

Or at bare minimum a willingness to tolerate those things

boobs-and-cock-rater t1_jaeb4yt wrote

Being an a-hole with the waiter/waitress or only looking at their cellphone the entire time

ThePolarBadger t1_jaeckci wrote

Starts smoking a cigarette. Brings up politics on a first date. They reek like weed or they are really loud

HKerinUK OP t1_jaeebyg wrote

also if they vape, why on earth would you spend money on flavoured lung cancer

ThePolarBadger t1_jaeewep wrote

True. This one wouldn't be a complete deal breaker for me but it is definitely a large minus

HKerinUK OP t1_jaeb3wb wrote

Me first, if she’s mean to waiters/waitresses.

also if she does onlyfans.

Youre-so-special-2me t1_jaeb9e4 wrote

Pretending to be someone they’re not. Liar.

MrMitchWeaver t1_jaf2ek8 wrote

That's literally every first date

Youre-so-special-2me t1_jaf2iz2 wrote

Yes it’s why dating is bad. You make relationships with people you already know. The only people who date don’t know anyone. Some of them are plenty nice, but not a lot of them.

CuriosityOverkill t1_jaegl4r wrote

When conversing, giving one word answers, never asking questions about yourself, & constantly looking around/minimal eye contact with you.

AUT_IronForth t1_jaexwjs wrote

"I want to see you eat that cookie".
*proceed to eat cookie
"I wanted the cookie."

This actually happened to me. I handed her the rest of the ice cream we were sharing, told her she can have the rest, wished her a nice day, turned around and fucking left.

outerspices t1_jaekd3y wrote

Being rude to the wait staff or anyone providing a service.

PotatoAppleFish t1_jaeydi0 wrote

Any kind of bigotry, or what is euphemistically called “social conservatism.” That would be what’s known as an “irreconcilable difference.”

Anon_Daddy69 t1_jaebfmq wrote

They play an ironman on Runescape